HID 3050 iClass SE Cards Description
HID iClass SE 3050 PVC-PET contactless smart cards are constructed from 60% PVC and 40% PET plastic. Stronger than the standard PVC constructed cards, these composite cards are capable of withstanding higher heat settings caused from lamination or retransfer printers. These long-lasting, graphic-grade smart cards produce state-of-the-art, high-quality identification cards.
iClass SIO-Enabled (iClass SE) cards are part of HID's next-generation high-frequency, contactless smart cards. Secure Identity Object, or SIO, is a new portable credential methodology offered by HID. Capable of supporting all data types, SIO provides both portability and security, adding extreme protection to identity data.
HID's iClass SE smart cards are TIP™ enabled (Trusted Identity Platform®), ensuring trusted identity for security, mobility, and advanced applications. What's more - HID iClass SE 3050 includes multiple, separately secured files, allowing a single card to be used for numerous applications. This feature supports future growth and expansion for your ID card applications.
When passed within range of a radio frequency acceptor, these contactless smart cards read and write information at a reliable frequency of 13.56MHz to ultimately store data in the chip's memory. These smart cards were expertly manufactured with a proven technology to ensure a consistent read range, regardless of potential body shielding or weather/environmental conditions.
Available in 2k bit, 16k bit, or 32k bit, the iClass SE HID 3050 cards offer flexible configurations. Magnetic stripes, external card numbering, and anti-counterfeiting features can also be customized onto your iClass SE smart cards, hightening their overall security.
Offered in quantities of 100, base model formats for the iClass SE HID 3050 include 3050, 3051, 3052, 3053, and 3054.
HID 3050 iClass SE smart cards are commonly used for applications such as:
- Access control
- Time & attendance
- Cashless Vending
- Membership cards
- PC logon
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
HID 3050 iClass SE Cards Specifications
HID 3050 iClass SE contactless smart cards - configure programming - Composite PVC-PET - 100 cards per pack
- 100 cards per package
- Made of composite PVC-PET material
- 13.56MHz contactless smart card
- Card Specifications:
- 2.127'' x 3.375'' (5.40 mm x 8.57 mm)
- Standard CR80 size
- 30 mil thickness
- Weight of 0.20 oz (5.7 g)
- Card Configurations:
- 2k bit (256 Bytes)
- 16k bit (2k Bytes)
- 32k bit (4k Bytes)
- Customizable Options:
- Magnetic stripe
- External card numbering (inkjet or laser engraving)
- Vertical slot punch
- Custom artwork (text or graphics)
- Compatibility: Operates with any reader that accepts iClass SE technology
- Meets ISO 15693/14443B for contactless communications
- Base model number options:
- 3050 - PVC 2k bit (256 Bytes) card
- 3051 - PVC-PET 16k bit (2k Bytes) card with 2 application areas
- 3052 - PVC-PET 16k bit (2k Bytes) card with 16 application areas
- 3053 - PVC-PET 32k bit (4k Bytes) 16k/2 + 16k/1
- 3054 - PVC 32k bit (4k Bytes) 16k/16 + 16k/1
Select base card model and configure options within the Options tab.