Philips NXP MIFARE Classic 4K Cards Description
Phillips NXP Mifare Classic 4K Cards are designed for user convenience and simple integration, allowing complete transactions to be handled in less than 100ms. This means the cardholder is not forced to stop at the card reader in order for the card to be read. This high-speed processing allows high throughput at gates, toll booths and boarding areas. 4K Mifare cards can even remain in a wallet or purse during the transaction.
With 4kByte EEPROM read/write memory, Mifare Classic 4k cards are compatible with existing Mifare infrastructures. They function at a distance of up to 10cm and don't require a battery.
These NXP 4K Mifare cards are available in your choice of 100% PVC or composite PVC-PET, 13.56 MHz, Type A standard, CR80 (standard credit card size), with a gloss finish.
NXP 4K Mifare cards may be used for a variety of applications, including access control, ID cards, road tolls, event ticketing, and public transportation.
Philips NXP MIFARE Classic 4K Cards Specifications
Phillips NXP 4K Classic MIFARE cards - PVC - qty. 200 cards
- 200 NXP 4K Mifare contactless smart cards per package
- 13.56 MHz
- 4 kByte, organized in 32 sectors with 4 blocks and 8 sectors with 16 blocks (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each card has a unique serial number
- Features a glossy finish and a printable surface in your choice of PVC or PVC-PET