Philips NXP MIFARE Classic 4K HiCo Cards Description
Phillips NXP Mifare Classic 4K & hi-coercivity mag stripe cards are designed for simple integration and user convenience, allowing transactions to be completed in less than 100 ms. This means that the cardholder is not forced to stop at the card reader for the card to be read. This high-speed processing allows high throughput at gates, boarding areas, and toll booths. 4K Mifare cards with mag stripes can even remain in a wallet or purse during the transaction.
With 4 kByte EEPROM read/write memory, Mifare Classic 4K cards are compatible with existing Mifare infrastructures. They function at a distance of up to 10cm, without the need for a battery.
Includes a high-coercivity, 3 track magnetic stripe.
These NXP 4K Mifare cards with mag are available in your choice of 100% PVC or composite PVC-PET, 13.56 MhZ, Type A standard, CR80 size (standard credit card size), with a gloss finish.
NXP 4K Mifare cards with mag may be used for a variety of applications, including ID cards, access control, event ticketing, road tolls, and public transportation.
Philips NXP MIFARE Classic 4K HiCo Cards Specifications
Great Savings & Fast Shipping on Phillips NXP MIFARE Classic 4K Cards with Magnetic Stripe @ ID Wholesaler. $100+ Orders SHIP FREE! Shop Online Now!
- 200 NXP 4K Mifare contactless smart cards with high coercivity magnetic stripe per package
- 13.56 MHz
- 4 kByte, organized in 32 sectors with 4 blocks and 8 sectors with 16 blocks (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- High-coercivity, 3 track magnetic stripe
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each card has a unique serial number
- Features a glossy finish and a printable surface in your choice of PVC or PVC-PET