Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 503852-501 Laminate Description
Entrust Datacard 503852-501 DuraGard laminate (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
Datcard recommends using only Entrust Datacard certified supplied to protect your ID card printer investment and ensure brilliant image quality, high security, and exceptional performance.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on Entrust Datacard 503852-501 1.0 mil, full-card laminate.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 503852-501 laminate replaced the Entrust Datacard 562753-101 (562753-401) laminate.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 503852-501 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 503852-501 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 503852-501 laminates are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 503852-501 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item #: Entrust Datacard 503852-501
- Replaces Entrust Datacard 562753-001 (562753-401)
- Clear, full-card overlaminate
- 1.0 mil thickness
- 300 images per roll
- Features an earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- For use with the Entrust Datacard SP75 and SP75 Plus card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version must be 2.0 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please visit Entrust Printer Support.