Datacard 503852-501 1.0 Clear DuraGard Laminate - 300 imprints
Datacard 503852-501 Laminate Description
Datacard 503852-501 DuraGard laminate (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
Datcard recommends using only Datacard certified supplied to protect your ID card printer investment and ensure brilliant image quality, high security, and exceptional performance.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on Datacard 503852-501 1.0 mil, full-card laminate.
Note: The Datacard 503852-501 laminate replaced the Datacard 562753-101 (562753-401) laminate.
Did you know that Datacard 503852-501 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Datacard 503852-501 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 503852-501 laminates are genuine Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Datacard 503852-501 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item #: Datacard 503852-501
- Replaces Datacard 562753-001 (562753-401)
- Clear, full-card overlaminate
- 1.0 mil thickness
- 300 images per roll
- Features an earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- For use with the Datacard SP75 and SP75 Plus card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version must be 2.0 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please visit Datacard.com/gogreen.
Datacard 503852-501 Laminate Support & Downloads
Datacard 503852-501 Laminate Downloads
Firmware version 2.0 or later is required for the use of this ribbon. Update your Datacard SP or SP+ printer firmware simply by following the steps listed below.
Choose your Operating System:
Datacard GoGreen Firmware Upgrade Tutorial Video
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options