Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 504971-002 Laminate Description
Entrust Datacard 504971-002 laminate (also referred to as overlaminate) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
The Secure Globe holographic design of Entrust Datacard 504971-002 lamination is embedded in the overlaminate and secures your cards by protecting them from tampering and counterfeiting.
Entrust Datacard recommends using only Entrust Datacard Certified supplies to protect your ID card printer investment and ensure brilliant image quality, high security, and exceptional performance.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on Entrust Datacard 504971-002 1.0 mil lamination.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 504971-002 laminate replaces the Entrust Datacard 503862-103 laminate.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 504971-002 laminates are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 504971-002 Laminate Specifications
Dastard 504971-002 Secure Globe Design Holographic DuraGard Laminate - 1.0 mil thickness - 300 imprints
- Manufacturer and item#: Entrust Datacard 504971-002
- Replaces Entrust Datacard 503862-103
- 1.0 mil thickness
- 300 imprints per roll
- Features an earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- Secue Globe holographic overlaminate, full-card
- For use with the Entrust Datacard SP75 and SP75 Plus card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version must be 20 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please visit Entrust Datacard.com/gogreen.
Entrust Datacard 504971-002 Laminate Support & Downloads
Entrust Datacard 504971-002 Laminate Downloads
Firmware version 2.0 or later is required for the use of this ribbon. Update your Entrust Datacard SP or SP+ printer firmware simply by following the steps listed below.
Choose your Operating System:
Entrust Datacard GoGreen Firmware Upgrade Tutorial Video
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options