Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 534000-005 Monochrome Ribbon Description
Entrust Datacard 534000-005 KT monochrome ribbon kit.
Entrust Datacard 534000-005 KT black monochrome ribbons are primarily used for printing text and one-color line art on one or both sides of a card.
Note: Black resin is needed to print readable barcodes.
To maintain your Entrust Datacard card printer's warranty, genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons must be used. As an authorized Entrust Datacard Solution provider, ID Wholesaler only sells Genuine Entrust Datacard 534000-005 Kt Black Monochrome Ribbon.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on black monochrome Entrust Datacard 534000-005 ribbon.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 534000-005 replaces the Entrust Datacard 552854-509 ribbon.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 534000-005 monochrome ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 534000-005 monochrome ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 534000-005 black monochrome ribbons are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 534000-005 Monochrome Ribbon Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: Entrust Datacard 534000-005
- Also replaces Entrust Datacard 552854-509
- Features an Earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- The 534000-005 ribbon kit includes:
- KT monochrome resin black ribbon including topcoat - 1000 images per roll
- 1 isopropanol cleaning card
- 1 adhesive cleaning sleeve
- For use with the following Entrust Datacard printers:
- SP35 & SP35 Plus - requires firmware update
- SP55 & SP55 Plus - requires firmware update
- SP75 & SP75 Plus - requires firmware update
Printer firmware version must be 2.0 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please view the Support & Downloads tab