Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 534000-009 Color Ribbon Description
Genuine Entrust Datacard 534000-009 YMCKK color ribbon. Entrust Datacard 534000-009 YMCKK ribbons consist of yellow (Y), magenta (M) and cyan (C) panels for printing a full spectrum of colors by combining the colors using varying degrees of heat. The two K panels are black resin, typically used for printing text and barcodes.
Entrust Datacard 534000-009 YMCKK ribbons are for dual-sided printing, with YMC and the first K panel printing on the front side, the second K panel prints on the back side of the card.
Entrust Datacard recommends using only Entrust Datacard Certified supplies to protect your ID card printer investment and ensure brilliant image quality, high security, and exceptional performance.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on the Entrust Datacard 534000-009 color ribbon.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 534000-009 has replaced the Entrust Datacard 552854-510 ribbon.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 534000-009 color ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 534000-009 dye-sublimation color ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 534000-009 ribbons are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 534000-009 Color Ribbon Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: Entrust Datacard 534000-009
- Replaces Entrust Datacard 552854-510
- YMCKK full-color ribbon for dual-sided cards
- 500 images per roll
- Features an earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- For use with the Entrust Datacard SP75, SP75 Plus, and SD460 card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version much must be 2.0 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please view the Support & Downloads tab