Entrust Datacard 534729-001 Laminator Description
The Entrust Datacard LM300 Laminator for the Entrust Datacard SD300 printer enables both one and two-sided lamination. The LM300 Laminator applies a protective layer to your cards in the printing process. This protective layer of lamination protects cards from fading and wear and tear, extending card life and reducing the frequency of card reprinting.
Clear laminates are available for the LM300 laminator in 1 mil and 0.6 mil. For a higher level of card security, holographic laminates are also available in your choice of 1 mil and 0.6 mil thicknesses.
The Entrust Datacard LM300 can also be used to apply a clear or custom Topcoat to cards.
Because of the high level of heat used in both laminating and reverse transfer printing, we recommend using composite PVC/PET cards with the LM300 laminator.
The LM300 laminator is for use with the Entrust Datacard SR300 dual-sided printer.
Entrust Datacard 534729-001 Laminator Specifications
- Applies single or dual-sided lamination
- Uses 0.6 mm and 1.0 mm clear or secure holographic laminates
- Print speeds:
- 60 seconds per full-color (YMCK) single-sided card with lamination
- 105 seconds per full-color (YMCKK) dual-sided card with lamination
- Dimensions: 8.3" W x 14.2" H x 13.2" D (210 mm W x 360 mm H x 330 mm D)
- Weight: 24.3 lbs (11 kg)
- 2 year standard depot warranty
Note: When laminating with the with the Entrust Datacard SR200 Laminator, we recommend using composite PVC/PET cards for their high resistance to heat.