Nisca PR5302 Laminator Description
A variety of lamination options. NiSCA offers two types of PR5302 laminators:
- PR5302A hardcoat lamination applies a durable patch to your cards, offering superior protection against color fading and scratching. Hardcoat lamination patches are available in 0.5 and 1.0 mil thicknesses, and are offered in a range of clear and standard or custom holographic options.
- PR5302D softcoat or thinfilm lamination applies edge-to-edge defense to your cards by adhering to the ribbon's overlay panel. It provides enhanced protection against color bleeding and fading, and applies more material per roll versus the hardcoat patch material.
Both NiSCA PR5302 laminators have support for either 110 or 220 Volt power. (These power requirements must be specified at time of purchase.)
One or two NiSCA PR5302 laminators can be attached to a NiSCA PR5300, PR5310 or PR5350 card printer to accomplish the exact lamination results you require.
- Use 1 NiSCA PR5302A or PR5302D laminator to apply material on a single side of your cards. Note that it is possible to laminate both sides of your cards with a single PR5302 laminator by changing the configuration in the driver. However, because only 1 roll of lamination material can be installed into a laminator at a time, you have the limitation of laminating both sides with the same material, unless you choose a roll featuring alternating patches (e.g., NiSCA 1.0 mil overlaminate that alternates clear and holographic patches, part number NiscaAltSecID).
- Use 2 NiSCA PR5302A or PR5302D laminators to apply different material on each side of your cards. You may also opt for 2 NiSCA PR5302 laminators for a higher card production rate since it greatly increases your printing speed.
Easy installation. The NiSCA PR5302 laminator is designed to be automatically configured and operational when attached to your NiSCA printer with no additional tools required. This easy integration is optimal for field upgrades. So, even if you've already purchased a NiSCA PR5300, PR5310 or PR5350 printer, you can easily apply lamination to your card application at any time.
High speed and energy efficient. The PR5302 offers high speed lamination for standard CR80 cards. It features a state-of-the-art RS-422 high speed communication port that interfaces with the card printer, and allows the printer's firmware and driver to optimally configure the unit for a variety of laminate materials.
Its innovative heat roller is designed for quick heat-up and cool-down, allowing you to start printing and laminating in under 2 minutes! Plus, the NiSCA PR5302 laminator boasts a long life and its heating elements are more energy efficient than those used in other systems.
User-configurable settings. The NiSCA PR5302 laminator features sensitive position adjustment settings to optimally locate the laminate on the card. Temperature and speed settings allow the user to configure the laminator to just the correct setting for their specific laminate to ensure a perfect bond. Additionally, the NiSCA PR5302 offers a "sleep" mode so the unit does not remain at operating temperature while not in use.
Nisca PR5302 Laminator Specifications
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180mm x 400mm x 300mm|
Nisca PR5302 Laminator Support & Downloads
Nisca PR5302 Laminator DownloadsVisit the Nisca support page to find the latest PR5302 laminator drivers and firmware
- NiSCA PR5302 Firmware & Drivers
Nisca PR5302 Laminator User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- PR5302 User Manual
Nisca PR5302 Laminator Warranty OptionsExtended Warranties & Registration
- Nisca Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options