Frequently Purchased Together
Hand-Applied Adhesive Laminate Description
This hand-applied, self-adhesive laminate offers an inexpensive solution to adding durability to your ID badges, without a lamination-capable printer. Along with durability, holographic self-adhesive laminates increase the security of your cards by making them more difficult to replicate.
PSHoloLam self-adhesive laminate film is made from pressure-sensitive polyester film. This long-lasting solution is available in a clear, non-holographic design, or 4 unique holographic designs such as Eagle or Secure Shield and Key. The various design options are offered in multiple thicknesses including 0.2 mil, 0.3 mil, and 0.7 mil, with thicker laminates offering greater protection.
While the standard laminate backing is a tabbed format in which the tab is peeled off in one motion, the clear, non-holographic design is also offered in a center-split format in which the backing is split in 2 pieces, each removed individually. Regardless of your adhesive laminate needs, we have the answer!
Hand-Applied Adhesive Laminate Specifications
- Part number: PSHoloLam
- Quantity: 500 patches per pack
- Size: CR79 - slightly smaller than a standard CR80 size ID card
- Thickness: 0.3 mil or 0.7 mil
- Application: Hand-applied
- Clear (no hologram) - 0.2 mil with split backing or 0.2/0.3 mil with tabbed backing
- Eagle - Only 0.3 mil with tabbed backing
- Secure Globe - 0.3/0.7 mil with tabbed backing
- Key hole - Only 0.3 mil with tabbed backing
- Secure Shield and Key - 0.3/0.7 mil with tabbed backing
- Lamination Patch Backings:
- Tabbed Backing - Tab peels the backing off the laminate in one motion (Standard)
- Center-Split Backing - Backing is split in 2 pieces, each removed individually (Only offered on Clear 0.2 mil design)