Now until the end of August 31, receive -
- $25 offorders over $250
- $75 off orders over $500
- $150 off orders over $1,000 (max. $500 in savings).
- Use coupon code HEATWAVE at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Free set-up on custom lanyards and badge reels ($240 savings)
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid August 19-31, 2019
RF IDeas RDR-80581AKU Prox Card Reader Description
The pcProx(R) Plus Enroll RDR-80581AKU reader by RF Ideas combines proximity and contactless card technologies into a single reader. With the capability to read both 125 kHz prox cards and 13.56 MHz contactless cards, the desktop pcProx Plus RDR-80581AKU provides error-free identification and security, plus it eliminates the need for manual data entry. The pcProx Plus RDR-80581AKU allows card holders to use a building access card or any 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz tags for other forms of identification.
The pcProx Plus plug-n-play reader includes flash memory, allowing you to quickly configure the output that meets your needs. Featuring dual-frequency multi-technology, the pcProx Plus is highly configurable and is capable of handling both prox and smart card technologies simlutaneously.
As a card and badge enroller or reader, the pcProx Plus RDR-80581AKU emulates a keyboard to keystroke the card's data to the cursor's location in an application. The reader can also be configured to add keystrokes and commands before or after the card's data.
Optional Mounting Bracket
The optional pcProx® Plus reader mounting bracket offers an easy, inexpensive option to standard mounting options. It allows you to adjust the angle of the reader to fit your specific needs. The mounting kit includes:
- 1 - Kiosk mounting bracket (2.25x2.75x.125 in)
- 1 - Right angle bracket with tab (1.75x1.25 in)
- 2 - Screws
- Double-sided foam tape
(Select the Mounting Bracket option in the Options tab when ordering.)
pcProx Plus Card Reader Applications:
- Employee identification (multi-function printers, embedded devices, PCs, etc)
- Time and attendance
- PC/LAN access control
- Application log-on
- And more
RF IDeas RDR-80581AKU Prox Card Reader Specifications
RF IDeas RDR-80581AKU pcProx Plus Prox Card Reader - Black
- Typical max read range: 1.0'' to 3.0'' (dependent upon prox card type and environmental conditions)
- Dimensions: 3.375'' x 2'' x .6''
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Power Supply: USB self-powered, 6 foot cable
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz & 13.56 MHz
- Interface: USB