- Free 2-day shipping on all orders, no matter your order size
- Anywhere in the contiguous United States, on every order
- All orders, regardless of amount
- Complimentary annual printer tune-up upon request
- Best Price Guarantee - If you find a lower 'out-the-door' price on our products from a verifiable website or retailer within 60-days of purchase, we'll refund the difference.
- Order by noon ET, shipped same day (stock items)
- Proactive outreach and help until your printer is working
For a limited time, IDW Premier Care membership is available for $99/yr (normally $149/yr)
ValuProx 125kHz Clamshell Proximity Cards Description
ValuProx Clamshell 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards are a low-cost solution to adding access control to your organization with a performance equivalent to other 1326 clamshell proximity cards. They feature 100% PVC construction for long-lasting, reliable use and are small enough to conveniently carry in a wallet or badge accessory attachment.
26-bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx Clamshell 125kHz Prox Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- Constructed of 100% PVC for strength and durability
- Internal and external card numbering options
ValuProx 125kHz Clamshell Proximity Cards Specifications
ValuProx VP-26PROXCS Programmed Clamshell Proximity Cards - 100 pack
- 100 cards per package
- Clamshell style cards
- 125 kHz proximity
- 26 bit
- Vertical slot punched
- Choose your configuration options in the 'Options' tab when placing your order
- Like HID 1326, ValuProx Clamshell prox cards are NOT printable cards
- Use with CR7910AB or CR8010AB adhesive back cards to create photo ID cards
- Our card prices include programming
- Dimensions: 2.135" x 3.385" x 0.075"