Generic 125kHz Prox Cards + Mag Description
ValuProx Generic 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards with a magnetic stripe combine proximity, a magnetic stripe, and photo ID in a single card. They provide a performance equivalent to other 1336 proximity cards. Featuring standard 125kHz access control technology and a high-coercivity magnetic stripe, ValuProx generic prox cards with mag stripe are a cost-effective solution for controlling and managing who has access to your organization's facility.
ValuProx 125kHz prox cards with mag feature 100% PVC construction for reliable, long-lasting use and offer the industry standard CR80 30 mil size (the size of a regular credit card). The graphic-quality gloss finish can be printed on with any ID card printer.
26 bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125kHz Prox Cards with Mag Features:
- Graphic-quality, printable cards with a high-gloss finish
- Durable 100% PVC construction
- Universally compatible with prox card and mag stripe readers
- 125 kHz prox and a high-coercivity magnetic stripe
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Offered as programmed or non-programmed
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot marks to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Also available with a pre-punch slot in vertical or horizontal orientation
Generic 125kHz Prox Cards + Mag Specifications
ValuProx VP-26ProxMag Programmed ISO Generic 125kHz Proximity Cards with Magnetic Stripe, 26 Bit, Graphic-Quality - Box of 100
- 10 cards per package
- 26 bit format
- 125kHz proximity
- Performance equivalent to other 1336 cards
- ISO 7810 compliant
- Include high-coercivity magnetic stripes
- CR80 30Mil (standard credit card size)
- High-gloss, printable 100% PVC cards
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch
- Our ValuProx prox card prices include programming
- Compatible with all prox card readers
- Dimensions: 2.125'' x 3.370'' x 0.030''