- Free 2-day shipping on all orders, no matter your order size
- Anywhere in the contiguous United States, on every order
- All orders, regardless of amount
- Complimentary annual printer tune-up upon request
- Best Price Guarantee - If you find a lower 'out-the-door' price on our products from a verifiable website or retailer within 60-days of purchase, we'll refund the difference.
- Order by noon ET, shipped same day (stock items)
- Proactive outreach and help until your printer is working
For a limited time, IDW Premier Care membership is available for $99/yr (normally $149/yr)
125kHz Composite Prox Cards + Mag Description
ValuProx 125kHz PVC-PET Prox cards with magnetic stripe are equivalent to other 1536 proximity cards that are equipped with magnetic stripe technology, and ideal for applications such as photo ID and access control. The ValuProx 125kHz PVC-PET Prox cards with mag stripe are the size of CR80 30 mil card (approximate size of a standard credit card), made of a resilient composite of 60% PVC and 40% PET, and feature a graphic-quality glossy surface on both sides, making them suitable for printing with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials. Composite cards are recommended for use in laminating and retransfer printers because they are more resistant to heat than standard PVC cards, as standard PVC cards may warp from the intense heat used in both of these processes.
26-bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125khHz Composite Prox cards with Mag Stripe Features:
- Universal compatibility with prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Constructed of composite PVC-PET for durability and to withstand high-temperatures used in retransfer or lamination
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Also available with a pre-punched slot in horizontal or vertical orientation
125kHz Composite Prox Cards + Mag Specifications
ValuProx 125kHz ISO Composite PVC-PET Prox Cards with Mag Stripe - 26-bit - PROGRAMMED - Qty. 10 per pack
- 10 cards per package
- 26-bit format
- 125kHz proximity
- Performance equivalent to other 1536 cards
- ISO 7810 compliant
- Include high-coercivity magnetic stripes
- CR80 30Mil (standard credit card size)
- High-gloss, printable composite PVC-PET cards
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch
- Our ValuProx prox card prices include programming
- Compatible with all prox card readers
- Dimensions: 2.125'' x 3.370'' x 0.030''