- High-resolution EOS 4000D camera bundled with inPhoto ID software
- Camera features: built-in Field Guide; live shooting; large 3.0-inch LCD screen; 18.0 Megapixel CMOS; Scene Intelligent Auto mode analyzes images to capture the perfect image
- EOS 4000D digital SLR camera
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens
- Wide strap
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Instruction manual
- 1-year warranty on the camera
- 90-day limited warranty on the battery pack
This special bundle includes:
- inPhoto TWAIN driver and ID software with face finding capabilities
- Canon 4000D digital ID camera
inPhoto TWAIN w/Face Finder Overview
Are you tired of the multi-step process currently required to place captured images in your photo ID software template? We are too! Transform a Canon digital camera into powerful photo ID equipment with inPhoto ID software.
inPhoto ID software can work as TWAIN driver with TWAIN-compatible Asure ID software developed by HID Identity (formerly Synercard). Just connect your Canon camera to the computer, install inPhoto ID software and enjoy working with your Canon digital camera from within Asure ID card design and management software.
Our inPhoto ID software is designed for automatic ID photography. inPhoto ID software is developed on the basis of inPhoto Capture software (Canon camera control), and includes all its abilities, plus some important features for automatic face recognition/crop and image enhancement.
inPhoto ID software basic features include:
- Ability to work as a TWAIN driver
- Ability to work as a standalone software
- Camera settings controlled from your computer:
- Focus (optical and digital zoom)
- Exposure (aperture, shutter, exposure compensation)
- Mode (sensitivity, white balance mode, flash mode)
- Live image preview - dynamic mode with 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Automatic image rotation (depending on the camera orientation) and manual rotation by 90 and 180 degrees
- Save images to a specified folder
- Save and load user profiles
- Face recognition on the live image in the preview window
- Face crop on the captured image and cropped image enhancement
- Image export to the ID card design and management software
For installation and use of inPhoto ID software with TWAIN driver and face finding capabilities, users must be running Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or Windows 7 or 10.
Canon 4000D Overview
The 4000D is ideal for novice users or those new to digital SLR photography who are looking to capture crisp, professional-looking pictures. Quickly learn your way around the camera with the built in Field Guide and view live shooting on the huge 3.0-inch LCD screen. Featuring an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) for high-resolution images, Canon's DIGIC 4 Image Processor to easily produce HD videos, and Scene Intelligent Auto mode that combines multiple shooting options to analyze an image, accounting for faces, moving objects, contrast, brightness, colors, and whether the camera is on a tripod or handheld to help you easily capture the perfect image.
Canon EOS 4000D Physical Specifications
Canon EOS 4000D Kit Contents
Canon CanonIDBundle2 ID Camera
Canon CanonIDBundle2 ID Camera DownloadsFor Canon EOS 4000D Drivers & Downloads please visit the Canon Camera
- Canon Support Page
Canon CanonIDBundle2 ID Camera User Manuals
Find the latest versions of the Canon Rebel user manuals below:
- Canon EOS 4000D Owners Manual
Canon CanonIDBundle2 ID Camera Support
Warranty Information for Canon EOS Rebel 4000D
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options