ID Cards On Demand Description
ID Cards on Demand offer the perfect solution for businesses that don't want the hassle of printing their own ID cards and badges. Pre-printed cards are perfect for small businesses that don't require the need of their own ID card printing system or for large businesses that need help printing larger quantities all at once. Outsourcing your ID card printing is a convenient and cost-effective solution with ID Wholesaler's Internal Service Bureau custom card printing services.
- Printed Card Services
Our standard custom cards are printed on a high-quality CR8030 plastic ID card. Each card is visually inspected to ensure that no imperfections exist prior to printing your cards. The CR8030 cards are the most standard size of cards used and are the same size as a common credit card (3.375" x 2.125"). More customization options are available such as lamination, holographic security, magnetic stripe and access control encoding upon request.
- Pre-designed & Custom Designed Cards
For ease and convenience, 6 preset designs for the front of your card are available. Need something more custom that fits with your brand? ID Wholesaler also offers a custom design option to choose from so you can get exactly what you need. While some prefer to leave the back of their ID cards and badges blank, other businesses prefer a design or plain text. If you prefer a design, we have 3 preset designs to choose from. If your cards require more visibility when being worn, the option to duplicate the front design of your card onto the back is also available.
What type of printing you decide for your card can also be a contributing factor to the design of your card. With standard printing, a thin white border is left around the edges of your card. For designs that require small details from logos or small text, high definition printing is recommended. With this type of retransfer printing, no border is left around the edges making it a full bleed print.
- Optional Badge Accessories
Do your cards require more visibility? ID Wholesaler offers the option to have your cards slot punched so they can be fitted onto a badge accessory attachment of your choice. With each card, you can choose from a selection of clips and lanyards to attach to your cards such as strap clips, lanyards, badge reels, and badge reel lanyard combos. Please note that if you have your own badge accessory attachment, we recommend you choose the "Slot punch card.”
- Corporate IDs
- Government IDs
- Membership cards
- Gift cards
- Customer loyalty
- Health Cards
- Mass transit
- Student IDs
Ideal Applications for ID Cards on Demand
ID Cards On Demand How to Order
- Select/enter information in the fields provided in the Options tab:
- Choose a design for the front of your card. For custom designs, you will be contacted by a service representative after your order is placed for details.
- Choose design for back of card.
- Choose printing type. Standard printing will leave a small white border around the card. High definition printing is full bleed and will not leave a white border around the card.
- Choose slot punch and accessory option. Note: if you have your own badge accessory attachment, please select the option to have your card slot punched.
- Enter contact information.
- Need something more custom? More customization options are available such as lamination, holographic security, magnetic stripe and access control encoding. Email questions to: sales@IDWholesaler.com.
- Lead time is 1-5 days.
- A representative will contact you to confirm individual badge information after the order is placed.
ID Cards On Demand Specifications
- Made with CR8030 high-quality PVC Cards
- Pre-printed, on demand cards
- Available in multiple styles
- Options include:
- Choice of front card design
- Choice of back card design
- Choice of printing type
- Choice of slot punch or no slot punch
- Choice of badge accessories
- More customization options are available such as lamination, holographic security, magnetic stripe and access control encoding upon request.