ValuProx 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards with a magnetic stripe combine proximity, a magnetic stripe, and photo ID in a single card. They provide a performance equivalent to other AWID proximity cards. Featuring standard 125kHz access control technology and a high-coercivity magnetic stripe, ValuProx prox cards with mag stripe are a cost-effective solution for controlling and managing who has access to your organization's facility.
ValuProx 125kHz prox cards with mag feature 100% PVC construction for reliable, long-lasting use and offer the industry standard CR80 30 mil size (the size of a regular credit card). The graphic-quality gloss finish can be printed on with any ID card printer.
26 bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125kHz Prox Cards with Mag Features:
- Graphic-quality, printable cards with a high-gloss finish
- Durable 100% PVC construction
- Universally compatible with prox card and mag stripe readers
- 125kHz prox and a high-coercivity magnetic stripe
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Offered as programmed or non-programmed
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot marks to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Also available with a pre-punch slot in vertical or horizontal orientation
- Note: Please specify the brand of your card reader when placing your order.
ValuProx Warranty Information
All ValuProx cards come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
|Additional Resources||- ValuProx Ordering Guide|
|Quantity Per Pack||100 Per Pack|