ValuProx 125khz LGGMN ISO composite PVC-PET Proximity cards wtih mag stripe are equivalent to other 1536 configured LGGMN proximity cards that are equipped with magnetic stripe technology, and ideal for applications such as photo ID and access control. The ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN PVC-PET Prox cards with mag stripe are the size of CR80 30 mil card (approximate size of a standard credit card), made of a resilient composite of 60% PVC and 40% PET, and feature a graphic-quality glossy surface on both sides, making them suitable for printing with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials. Composite cards are recommended for use in laminating and retransfer printers because they are more resistant to heat than standard PVC cards, as standard PVC cards may warp from the intense heat used in both of these processes.
26-bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125khHz LGGMN composite Prox cards with Mag Stripe Features:
- Universal compatibility with prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Constructed of composite PVC-PET for durability and to withstand high-temperatures used in retransfer or lamination
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Also available with a pre-punched slot in horizontal or vertical orientation
ValuProx Warranty Information
All ValuProx cards come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
|Additional Resources||- ValuProx Ordering Guide|
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|