Our ID card printer transport cases are designed to transport your Fargo HDP5000 Series dual-side card printer with attached lamination module with confidence and peace of mind. Easily transport your printer to demonstrations, off-site ID badging projects and trade shows across town or across the country. These protective hard cases are attractive, highly durable and great for printer rental and loaner programs, too!
- Printer transport cases are built with rugged, durable construction. They're airtight, watertight, dust proof, crush proof, corrosion proof, dent proof, padlock ready, and come with a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Equipped with a retractable tote arm, integral rubber wheels, multiple fold-down carrying handles, comfort grips, four large 'Press & Pull' latches, and meet all UPS shipping requirements.
- Made from the highest quality impact absorbing foam, the dust-free interior of the PTC-FA-5KDSL2 is custom-tooled to fit the exact dimensions and weight specifications of your HDP5000 with attached lam unit. Additional cavities allow for ribbons and consumables, cables and/or a digital camera.
- Fargo HDP5000 Series dual-sided printer transport cases are available in black.
- The PTC-FA-5KDSL2 transport case is compatible with the dual-sided Fargo HDP5000 card printer with a connected laminator.
*NOTE: This transport case is not for the Fargo duplex HDP5000 card printer with a detached lamination module (separate, disconnected printer and laminator). See the PTC-FA-5KDSL for the HDP500 with detached laminator transport case.