ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN ISO PVC Proximity Cards provide both photo ID and access control in a single card, with a performance equivalent to other 1386 proximity cards. Featuring standard 125kHz prox technology, both sides of ValuProx LGGMN prox cards offer a graphic-quality glossy surface, which may be printed with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials.
As required with 26 bit format cards, you will need to specify your facility code and card start number when placing your order.
ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN Prox Card Features:
- Universally compatible with 125kHz prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for lamination or retransfer)
- 100% PVC construction for strength and durability
- Matching, sequential internal and external card numbers
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- LGGMN configuration:
- L = Programmed
- G = Front features plain white PVC with a glossy finish
- G = Back features plain white PVC with a glossy finish
- M = Sequential, matching internal and external card numbers (inkjetted)
- N = No slot punch
ValuProx Warranty Information
All ValuProx cards come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
|Additional Resources||- ValuProx Ordering Guide|
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|