ValuProx 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards provide both access control and photo ID in a single card, with a performance equivalent to other 1386 proximity cards. Offering 125kHz access control technology, both sides of ValuProx prox cards feature a graphic-quality glossy surface, suitable for printing with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials.
26 bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125kHz Prox Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Constructed of 100% PVC for strength and durability
- Offered as programmed or non-programmed
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Also available with a pre-punched slot in horizontal or vertical orientation
ValuProx Warranty Information
All ValuProx cards come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
|Additional Resources||- ValuProx Ordering Guide|
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|