ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN ISO PVC Proximity Cards with a magnetic stripe combine proximity and magnetic stripe technology with photo identification in a single access control card. They provide a performance equivalent to other 1336 proximity cards. Featuring a high-coercivity magnetic stripe and standard 125kHz proximity access control technology, 26 bit ValuProx LGGMN prox cards with mag stripe are a cost-effective solution for managing and controlling who has access to your organization's facility.
ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN prox cards with mag stripe feature a graphics-quality glossy surface for optimal, professional-looking credentials that may be printed with any dye-sublimation ID card printer. They feature 100% PVC construction for long-lasting, reliable use and are industry-standard CR80 sized.
26 bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN Prox Cards with Mag Features:
- Graphic-quality, printable cards with a high-gloss finish
- 100% PVC construction for durability
- Universally compatible with prox card readers and magnetic stripe readers
- High-coercivity magnetic stripe and 125kHz prox
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Programming included
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot marks to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- LGGMN configuration:
- L = Programmed
- G = Front features plain white PVC with a glossy finish
- G = Back features plain white PVC with a glossy finish
- M = Sequential, matching internal and external card numbers (inkjetted)
- N = No slot punch
|Additional Resources||- ValuProx Ordering Guide|
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|