ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN ISO PVC Proximity Cards provide both photo ID and access control in a single card, with a performance equivalent to other 1386 / H10304 proximity cards. Featuring standard 125kHz prox technology, both sides of ValuProx LGGMN prox cards offer a graphic-quality glossy surface, which may be printed with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials.
As required with 37-bit format cards, you will need to specify your facility code and card start number when placing your order.
ValuProx 125kHz LGGMN Prox Card Features:
- Universally compatible with 125kHz prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for lamination or retransfer)
- 100% PVC construction for strength and durability
- Matching, sequential internal and external card numbers
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- LGGMN configuration:
- L = Programmed
- G = Front features plain white PVC with a glossy finish
- G = Back features plain white PVC with a glossy finish
- M = Sequential, matching internal and external card numbers (inkjetted)
- N = No slot punch
ValuProx Warranty Information
All ValuProx cards come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
|Additional Resources||- ValuProx Ordering Guide|
|Quantity Per Pack||100 Per Pack|