Frequently Purchased Together
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided monochrome direct-to-card printer ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: affordable one-color printing and built-in erase/rewrite
- Optional upgrades: Ethernet connectivity, encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC1000Me single-sided printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty
Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 Description
The Fargo DTC1000Me monochrome single-sided printer provides a reliable, convenient, and affordable single-color printing and encoding solution for small to medium sized ID applications.
- Fast printer in a compact design
The small footprint allows the Fargo DTC1000Me monochrome printer to easily accommodate any desktop configuration. The DTC1000Me monochrome printer is also fast; it's able to produce a single-sided monochrome card in just 6 seconds.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 printer produces ID cards using resin thermal transfer for sharp text and barcodes. In addition, it features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Eco-friendly suppplies
The Energy Star qualified DTC1000Me offers eco-friendly refillable supply cartridges.
- Intuitive user-interface
The intuitive user-interface provides color-changing status buttons for system status notifications to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate various card types, the Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo 53200 features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity (factory ordered)
The Fargo 53200 features optional Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server which allows for remote printer sharing by many users on a network. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional encoding (factory ordered)
The Fargo 53200 is available with optional magnetic stripe encoding for access control, tracking time and attendance and more! (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Fargo DTC1000Me card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Credit, debit & ATM cards
- Employee & visitor IDs
- Student & faculty IDs
- Membership & gift cards
- Access control cards
Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single side|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||6 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
8 seconds (monochrome with overlay (KO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Noise Level:||Operating: 59 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
CR79 - adhesive-back (CR79 is slightly smaller than the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (optional Ethernet w/ internal print server)|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8, Windows 10
Restricted Mac compatibility* OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, & v10.9
*A PC is required to make changes within the Workbench Printer Utility in the printer driver
Additional drivers coming:
Linux Ubuntu 12.04, Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Mandriva 2011, Red Hat 6.4, Open Suse 12.3
All drivers include Fargo Workbench Printer Utility & Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with UltraCard)|
|Weight & Dimensions||7.5 lbs (3.4 kg), 13.7'' x 8.8'' x 7.9'' (348mm x 224mm x 201mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Ethernet with internal print server
Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC1000Me drivers and firmware
- DTC1000Me Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 User ManualsFind the latest version of the Fargo DTC1000Me user manual below:
- Fargo DTC1000Me User Manual
Fargo DTC1000Me 53200 Warranty OptionsID Wholesaler has the most knowledgeable and well-trained in-house technical support department in the industry. Unlike other retailers, we don't send your printer back to the manufacturer -- we fix it, fast! We offer 1-, 2-, or 3-year extended warranty and loaner plans for your DTC1000Me:
- See our Fargo DTC1000Me Extended Warranty & Loaner Plan
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options