Entrust Datacard RP90 Description
Entrust Datacard RP90 Printer
The Entrust Datacard RP90 printer was distinctly designed with government agencies and other organizations in mind, whose need to enhance their safety and security is crucial. The RP90 printer has accomplished this - easily...and cost effectively.
Produces durable cards. The Entrust Datacard RP90 is a reverse transfer (re-transfer) printer that offers a layer of protection for printed information because your information first prints onto re-transfer film, which then transfers the information onto the card, providing a protective film layer. Consequently, the Entrust Datacard RP90 re-transfer printer allows you to print high quality IDs onto all types of card materials - and cards with uneven surfaces (e.g., contactless cards with smart chips or antennas).
Exceptional print results on nearly any card type.The Entrust Datacard RP90 is ideal for the printing of contact, contactless, proximity or dual-interface smart cards because it will print right to the edge of the smart card chip or right over embedded chips. Yet it provides exceptional print results and full coverage on conventional photo IDs, including those with magnetic striping or barcoding.
High-yielding supplies.As mentioned, the Entrust Datacard RP90 prints on any card surface, but it prints in landscape configuration to maximize your supply yield. Landscape configuration does not limit your card design capabilities because you can produce cards in landscape or portrait orientation.
Secure with optional lamination.The optional Entrust Datacard RL90 laminator can be used in conjunction with the RP90 printer to maximize card life and enhance security.
Encoding option.The Entrust Datacard RP90 printer is capable of meeting your magnetic stripe technology needs.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Entrust Datacard RP90 Specifications
- Single- and duplex printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Print speed:
- 36 seconds per full color (YMCK) single-sided card
- Input hopper capacity: 300 - 30 mil cards
- Output hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Card thickness: 0.03" +/- 10%
- Interface: USB
- Software driver: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP
- Warranty: 12 months
- Dimensions: 13.5" W x 15" H x 13.7" D (343 mm W x 381 mm H x 347 mm D)
- Weight: 48.5 lbs (22 kg)
- Shipment includes:
- USB cable
- Power cord and power supply assembly
- Printer driver CD
- ID series CD
- User guide
- Cleaning sleeve
- Cleaning card
- Install map (a photo representation of the shipment contents)
Entrust Datacard RP90 Printer Options
- Magnetic stripe and contact station for external reader
- Contact/contactless reader
- Entrust Datacard RL90 laminator - single-sided
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
|Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Entrust Datacard RP90 Support & Downloads
Entrust Datacard RP90 DownloadsVisit the Entrust Datacard support page to find the latest RP90 drivers and firmware
- Entrust Datacard RP90 Firmware and Drivers
Entrust Datacard RP90 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- RP90 User Manual
Entrust Datacard RP90 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Entrust Datacard Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options