Entrust Datacard SP35 Description
SP35 Monochrome Printer
If you recognize how plastic cards can benefit your operation, but have been waiting for printers to come down in price, size and complexity, your moment is here to take advantage of what the Entrust Datacard SP35 monochrome printer has to offer.
Compact, lightweight and easy to operate. The sleek, compact construction of the Entrust Datacard SP35 monochrome printer allows users to work effectively at small workstations, and its light weight enables it to be easily transported to any of your off-site events.
In addition, the SP35 mono printer is designed so that the novice card printer user can operate it. The Entrust Datacard SP35 monochrome printer features automatic card feed, easy-to-change ribbons, supplies and parts, and Entrust Datacard's own Smart Driver printer driver that provides easy-to-understand onscreen message prompts, image previews and online help.
Superb image quality. The Entrust Datacard SP35 monochrome printer provides true edge-to-edge printing. Entrust Datacard's exclusive Advanced Imaging Technology ensures optimized quality of photos, graphics and text. In addition, the SP35 mono printer Smart Driver allows the user to configure imaging controls for the sharpest results.
Highly productive...and affordable! The Entrust Datacard SP35 monochrome printer is able to print an exceptional 500 single-sided monochrome cards per hour. Take advantage of more uninterrupted productivity with the Entrust Datacard SP35 mono printer's high capacity supplies. Plus, the SP35 and its consumable are competitively priced - allowing it to be a great fit within any budget.
Options for secure card personalization.Smart card and magnetic stripe encoding options make it easy to create multi-technology cards with the Entrust Datacard SP35 monochrome printer. These advanced technology features provide authorized users with secure access to facilities, networks and other privileges. These options are also field-upgradeable - fitting your growing needs.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Entrust Datacard SP35 Specifications
- Single-side printing
- Monochrome printing
- Print speed (approximate):
- 7 seconds per monochrome (K) single-sided card
- Input hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Output hopper capacity: 20 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Card thicknesses: 0.009" - 0.055"
- Interface: Bi-directional USB
- Software drivers: Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Warranty: 18 months on printer and printhead (no pass restrictions)
- Dimensions: 7.8" W x 9.0" H x 16.5" D (19.5 cm W x 22.5 cm H x 41.25 cm D)
- Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
- New Entrust Datacard SP35 base part number: SP35KUSB
- Shipment includes:
- USB cable
- Power cord and power supply assembly
- Printer driver CD
- ID series CD
- User guide
- Cleaning sleeve
- Cleaning card
- Install map (a photo representation of the shipment contents
- Limited trial version of Preface ID software
Entrust Datacard SP35 Mono Printer Options
- Magnetic stripe (also field-upgradeable)
- Smart card personalization (also field upgradeable)
- Extended warranties
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
|Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Entrust Datacard SP35 Support & Downloads
Entrust Datacard SP35 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- SP35 User Manual
Entrust Datacard SP35 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- a href="http://www.Entrust Datacard.com/product-registration" target="_blank">Entrust Datacard Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options