Entrust Datacard SP75 Description
Entrust Datacard SP75
The Entrust Datacard SP75 provides you a combination of high reliability and advanced security.
Engineered for optimized reliability. The Entrust Datacard SP75 printer features fewer moving parts and a significantly higher duty cycle, enabling it to deliver outstanding productivity and consistent performance. Its smooth, dependable operation keeps your operating costs low - year after year. Plus the Entrust Datacard SP75 features an 18 month standard factory warranty - on printer and printhead.
Extremely versatile. The Entrust Datacard SP75 can laminate cards printed by another printer or print cards without laminating, as well as apply the same laminate to both sides, or different laminates to each side of the card. As part of an integrated solution, the Entrust Datacard SP75 printer can issue contactless and contact smart cards, proximity cards and IDs with magnetic stripes and/or barcodes. Further testaments to the SP75 printer's flexibility are the options add a second laminator and/or to upgrade input and output hopper capacities in order to accommodate higher throughput jobs.
Security options x 3 = intense defense. The Entrust Datacard SP75 has the ability to provide security for your printer itself, your network and your cards.
- Entrust Datacard SP75 physical security. The SP75 printer hardware lock suite keeps your active supplies, blank card stock and even rejected cards safe from theft. A Kensington lock can also be added to secure your SP75 printer to its workstation desktop.
- Entrust Datacard SP75 network security. With the SP75 printer, you have the option to add Printer-PC security software that matches your printer to a host PC. This prohibits operation of the printer if disconnected from its host.
- Entrust Datacard SP75 card security. Add edge-to-edge durability against everyday use and exposure with single-side or duplex lamination. Plus with Entrust Datacard's DuraGuard overlaminates, you are increasing protection from forgery or counterfeiting with a range of standard holographic images and/or customized text and graphics. Card technology features can also help you maximize security on your plastic cards. Select from smart card personalization, proximity technology for access control, magnetic striping and/or barcoding.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Entrust Datacard SP75 Specifications
- Single-side and duplex printing
- Single-side and duplex lamination
- Color and monochrome printing
- Print speeds (approximate):
- 21 seconds per full color (YMCK) single-sided card with lamination
- 24 seconds per full color (YMCKK) dual-sided card with front side lamination
- Input hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Output hopper capacity: 40 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Card thicknesses: 0.02" - 0.05" (printing only), 0.03" - 0.05" (printing and lamination)
- Interface: USB bi-directional, direct connect 10 Base-T Ethernet
- Software drivers: Microsoft Windows Me, 2000, XP
- Warranty: 18 months on printer and printhead (no pass restrictions)
- Dimensions: 9.92" W x 18.82" H x 23.1" D (25.2 cm W x 47.8 cm H x 58.76 cm D)
- Weight: 27 lbs (12.25 kg)
- New Entrust Datacard SP75 base part number: SP75C2H1NETL1
- Shipment includes:
- USB cable
- Power cord and power supply assembly
- Printer driver CD
- ID series CD
- User guide
- Cleaning sleeve
- Cleaning card
- Install map (a photo representation of the shipment contents
Entrust Datacard SP75 Printer Options
- Magnetic stripe (also field-upgradeable)
- Smart card personalization (also field upgradeable)
- Second laminator cartridge
- Printer-PC security software
- Hardware lock suite (2 options)
- 200 card input hopper
- 100 card output hopper
- Customized service plans through ID Wholesaler
- Extended warranties
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
|Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Entrust Datacard SP75 Support & Downloads
Entrust Datacard SP75 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- SP75 User Manual
Entrust Datacard SP75 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Entrust Datacard Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options