Fargo HDP600 Description
Fargo HDP600 printers are the choice for government, corporate and other high security markets. Security-conscious organizations everywhere can take advantage of the benefits of smart and proximity cards, thanks to more affordable and capable card personalization systems and card stock.
Perfect printing - even on technology cards with embedded electronics. In traditional dye sublimation printers, the printhead is in direct contact with the card. When using technology cards with ridges and indentations from smart chips, circuits or antennas, it can cause inconsistent printing and even damage to the printhead or the card's electronics. With the Fargo HDP600 printer, images are printed on the underside of HDP film that is then fused to the card via heat and pressure - offering consistently perfect results.
Reduce card tampering and security breaches. Not only does HDP film allow for a perfect output; it also adds a level of tamper-resistance and protection from everyday wear and tear. Other forms of security against opposing forces include optional technology-rich cards using contact and contactless smart card personalization, and magnetic stripe encoding - to name a few. Lamination can be included to provide unsurpassed protection to your cards. What's more, you can add the lamination module and up to 3 encoding technologies at any time. Basically, the Fargo HDP600 printer grows as your needs grow - and it eliminates the cost of purchasing a new printer down the road.
Increase productivity, decrease errors.The Fargo HDP600 printer prints and encodes in a single pass, eliminating the confusion, errors and long lag time that multiple pass printers may contribute. Plus, the Fargo HDP600 printer features a reject card hopper, keeping your defective cards separate from your functioning cards (available with the lamination module).
Absolutely user friendly. Don't be intimidated by all the Fargo HDP600 printer's advanced technological features; it is so easy to use that you will be able to quickly implement and integrate it into your existing application(s). Some of its standard user friendly features include color-coded supplies for fast loading, an automatic card cleaning mechanism, and an informative LCD panel that tells you what buttons to press, when to load supplies and keeps you abreast of your print job's progress.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo HDP600 Specifications
- Single side & duplex printing
- Color & monochrome printing
- 44 seconds (single-sided full color or YMC) with transfer
54 seconds (single-sided full color or YMCK) with transfer
79 seconds (dual-sided full color or YMCKK) with transfer
- 200-card input hopper capacity (30 mil cards)
- 10-card output hopper capacity
- Card Size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Acceptable Card Thickness Range: 30-70 mil
- Interface: USB
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 2000 & XP
- Warranty: 1 year on printer with lifetime printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22.5" x 13" x 10.75" (570mm x 330mm x 275mm)
- Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
Fargo HDP600 Printer Options
- ISO magnetic stripe
- JIS II magnetic stripe
- E-card docking station
- Contactless smart card (HID iCLASS & MIFARE)
- Contact smart card
- Prox card (HID read only)
- Ethernet with internal print server
- Fargo HDP600 lamination module
- Extended warranty plans thru ID Wholesaler
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo HDP600 Support & Downloads
Fargo HDP600 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest HDP600 drivers and firmware
- Fargo HDP600 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo HDP600 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- HDP600 User Manual
Fargo HDP600 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Fargo Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options