Fargo HDP600 Description
Large events with large crowds add up to huge challenges for security professionals. How can they tell at a glance who is authorized for a specific area, and who is not? The Fargo HDP600 CR100 printer can help.
Stand out in the crowd. The advantage of the Fargo HDP600 CR100 printer is that the oversized photo IDs it prints allows you to visually scan a crowd and see immediately who has proper credentials and access rights. Larger photos and graphics help busy event security personnel work more efficiently. Oversized IDs also have room for security features that make them easy to authenticate, but tough to counterfeit.
Print colorful, edgeless, durable badges. The HDP600 CR100 card printer prints sharp, colorful photos and graphics over-the-edge of standard CR100 cards. This printer uses Fargo's patented High Definition Printing (HDP) technology to print on the underside of a film that adheres to the card. By sandwiching the image between card and film, oversized ID badges become more durable and tamper-evident. If someone tries to alter a badge by peeling apart its layers, the printed image is destroyed.
Duplex printing allows plenty of space for your information. The Fargo HDP600 CR100 printer can also print in duplex mode in one pass. Even with a big color photo on the front, there is plenty of space on the back for black-and-white text, barcodes and digital signatures.
Made for high volume badge printing. Durability is a key quality of the Fargo HDP600 CR100 printer. Whether in the office, service bureau or at an event site, the HDP600 CR100 card printer is up to the task of high volume badge printing.
Optional lamination for increased security. Lamination is an optional feature with the HDP600 CR100 card printer and it provides maximum protection from everyday use, forgery and tampering. Overlaminates add durability to your card - reducing the costs of rebadging. Standard or custom holographic overlaminates make fraudulent reproduction of your ID cards more difficult; plus, these overlaminates make it easier for your personnel to spot authentic badges.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo HDP600 Specifications
- Single side & duplex printing
- Color & monochrome printing
- 85 seconds (dual-sided full color or YMCKK) with transfer
- 100-card input hopper capacity (30 mil cards)
- 100-card output hopper capacity
- Card Size: CR100 - oversize or military card size
- Acceptable Card Thickness Range: 30 mil
- Interface: USB
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP
- Warranty: 1 year on printer & lifetime printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22.5" x 13" x 10.75" (570mm x 330mm x 275mm)
- Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
Fargo HDP600 CR100 Printer Options
- ISO magnetic stripe encoding
- Parallel port with external print server
- Ethernet with internal print server
- Extended warranty plans thru ID Wholesaler
Note: CR100-sized cards are the ONLY acceptable size for the Fargo HDP600 CR100 printer.
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo HDP600 Support & Downloads
Fargo HDP600 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest HDP600 CR100 drivers and firmware
- Fargo HDP600 CR100 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo HDP600 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- HDP600 CR100 User Manual
Fargo HDP600 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Fargo Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options