Fargo HDP600-LC Description
Large events with large crowds add up to huge challenges for security professionals. How can they tell at a glance who is authorized for a specific area, and who is not? The Fargo HDP600-LC CR100 laminating ID card printer can help.
Stand out in the crowd. The advantage of the Fargo HDP600-LC CR100 laminating ID card printer is that the oversized photo IDs it prints allows you to visually scan a crowd and see immediately who has proper credentials and access rights. Larger photos and graphics help busy event security personnel work more efficiently. Oversized IDs also have room for security features that make them easy to authenticate, but tough to counterfeit.
Print colorful, edgeless, durable badges. The HDP600-LC CR100 printer prints sharp, colorful photos and graphics over-the-edge of standard CR100 cards. This printer uses Fargo's patented High Definition Printing (HDP) technology to print on the underside of a film that adheres to the card. By sandwiching the image between card and film, oversized ID badges become more durable and tamper-evident. If someone tries to alter a badge by peeling apart its layers, the printed image is destroyed.
Duplex printing allows plenty of space for your information. The Fargo HDP600-LC CR100 laminating ID card printer can also print in duplex mode in one pass. Even with a big color photo on the front, there is plenty of space on the back for black-and-white text, barcodes and digital signatures.
Made for high volume badge printing. Durability is a key quality of the Fargo HDP600-LC CR100 laminating ID card printer. Whether in the office, service bureau or at an event site, the HDP600-LC CR100 printer is up to the task of high volume badge printing.
Built-in lamination for increased security. Lamination is a standard with the HDP600-LC CR100 printer and it provides maximum protection from everyday use, forgery and tampering. Overlaminates add durability to your card - reducing the costs of rebadging. Standard or custom holographic overlaminates make fraudulent reproduction of your ID cards more difficult; plus, these overlaminates make it easier for your personnel to spot authentic badges.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo HDP600-LC Specifications
- Single- and duplex printing, with lamination
- Color and monochrome printing
- Print speed:
- 85 seconds per full color (YMCKK) duplex card with transfer
- 93 seconds per full color (YMCKK) duplex card with lamination
- Input hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Output hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR100 - oversize or military card size
- Card thickness: 30 mil
- Interface: USB
- Software driver: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Warranty: 1 year on printer; lifetime on printhead (unlimited passes with Fargo UltraCard cards)
- Dimensions: 35" W x 13 " H x 10.75" D (890 mm W x 330 mm H x 275 mm D)
- Weight: 58 lbs (26.4 kg)
- Printer includes:
- USB 2.0 cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
Fargo HDP600-LC CR100 Printer Options
- ISO magnetic stripe encoding
- Parallel port with external print server
- Ethernet with internal print server
- Extended warranty plans thru ID Wholesaler
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo HDP600-LC Support & Downloads
Fargo HDP600-LC DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest HDP600-LC CR100 drivers and firmware
- Fargo HDP600-LC CR100 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo HDP600-LC User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- HDP600-LC CR100 User Manual
Fargo HDP600-LC Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Fargo Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options