- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges
- Single-sided direct-to-card ID system ideal for high-volume or high-security applications
- Special features: includes all of the supplies you need to start printing cards, standard dual-input card hopper, password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, and standard Ethernet connectivity
- Optional upgrades: field-upgradeable dual-sided printing, wifi, encoding, configurable card hoppers, software upgrade options
- Fargo DTC4500e single-sided printer (Fargo part number 55000)
- Fargo YMCK color ribbon - 500 images
- CR80.30 PVC cards - 500 qty
- Cloudbadging - FREE 30-Day Subscription
- Credential Cam web camera
- USB cable
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
- Toll-free technical support
The Fargo DTC4500e single-sided ID card system delivers high-volume performance with maximum security. Featuring ribbon options for varying needs, dual input hoppers, and built-in password protection, the Fargo DTC4500e single-sided system is designed for organizations that require robust, high-volume printing on a daily basis. The Fargo DTC4500e single-sided card system includes a color ribbon, cleaning rollers, cards, CloudBadging ID software and a USB webcam - everything you need to get started at a great price.
Fargo DTC4500e Single-Sided Printer
- Fast print speeds
Need cards in a jiffy? No problem! The Fargo DTC4500e single-sided card printer prints 225 full color single-sided cards per hour - 50% faster than its predecessor.
- Intuitive user-interface
The DTC4500e single-sided printer features a user-friendly SmartScreen graphical display offering easy setup and printing status notifications.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo DTC4500e printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Ribbon options for varying needs
Ribbons options are available depending on the needs of the organization. The EZ ribbon offers the easy-to-use disposable cartridge which is simple to load and replace. The ECO ribbon is more economical and eco-friendly. It is a refill ribbon which is to be placed into a refillable ribbon cartridge, eliminating the need to throw the plastic cartridge away with each ribbon change.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity with optional WiFi
Featuring high speed USB and Ethernet ports, the Fargo can easily integrate anywhere you need it. With the built-in internal print server you can install the Fargo on your existing network (LAN) allowing remote access printing for high-volume card issuance without having the printer directly connected to your computer. For mobile printing, the printer can optionally be wifi-enabled with an HID wireless accessory.
- QR code printing
Frequently used in retail and loyalty card programs, QR codes can be passed through the printer as a complete image and then printed to the card.
- Enhanced printer and card security
The Fargo is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing. To further support the integrity of your card printing program, the Fargo offers optional locking card hoppers.
- Backed by the best warranty around
To ensure you get maximum value from the investment in your card printer, the Fargo DTC4500e is backed by a 3-year printer and printhead warranty, including one no-questions-asked printhead replacement.
- Optional dual-sided printing (field-upgradeable)
Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the Fargo DTC4250e is available as a single- or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information or security features. View the Fargo DTC4500e Duplex System.
CloudBadging ID Software
- Powerful cloud-based software in a user-friendly package
The DTC4500e single-sided system includes CloudBadging, a cloud-based ID card software that goes beyond traditional ID badge management software by providing a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges - maximizing productivity and performance for everyone. CloudBadging provides you with quick, simple card design and printing tools that are accessible from any internet connective device with a modern web browser, no matter where you are located.
Credential Cam Digital Photo ID Webcam
- Plug and play ease in capturing ID photos
With its five layer glass lens and Autosmart facetracking, the Credential Cam included with your Fargo DTC4500e system is optimized for capturing ID photos, and works exceptionally well for all card printing applications. The camera is designed to simply plug and play; withing minutes you will have quality images on your photo ID badges.
Color Ribbon and Cards
- Supplies you need to start printing immediately
The Fargo DTC4500e system includes a full-color, 500 print-count YMCK ribbon, and 500 PVC cards.
|Card Thickness||9 - 40 Mil|
|Encoding Options||Contact SmartCard, Contactless SmartCard, Magnetic Stripe, No Encoding, Other Encoding|
|OS Compatibility||Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Linux Ubuntu 12.04, Mac OS X, Mandriva 2011, Open Suse 12.3, Red Hat 6.4, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Printing Technology||Direct-to-Card, Rewrite|
Fargo DTC4500e Single-Sided System
Fargo DTC4500e Single-Sided System DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC4500e drivers and firmware
- DTC4500e Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC4500e Single-Sided System User ManualsFind the latest version of the Fargo DTC4500e user manual below:
- Fargo DTC4500e User Manual
Fargo DTC4500e Single-Sided System Support
ID Wholesaler has the most knowledgeable and well-trained in-house technical support department in the industry. Unlike other retailers, we don't send your printer back to the manufacturer -- we fix it, fast! We offer coverage plans for your DTC4500e:
- See our Fargo DTC4500e TrueSupport Coverage Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options