- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- 300 dpi printing capabilities ideal for images, logos, micro-text, and other images
- Direct-to-card printing ideal for mid- to high-volume printing needs
- Special features:Standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity, built-in visual security with standard or custom HoloKote (no lamination required), and a limited 3-year warranty
- Optional upgrades: electronic duplex printing, custom HoloKote designs, magnetic stripe encoding, smart card encoding
- DTC4500e printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty
The Fargo 53220 monochrome DTC1000Me printer with Ethernet provides a reliable, convenient, and affordable single-color printing solution for small to medium sized ID applications.
- Fast printer in a compact design
The small footprint allows the Fargo 53220 monochrome printer with Ethernet to easily accommodate any desktop configuration. The printer is also fast; it's able to produce a single-sided monochrome card in just 6 seconds.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo 53220 printer with Ethernet produces ID cards using resin thermal transfer for sharp text and barcodes. In addition, it features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Eco-friendly suppplies
The Energy Star qualified DTC1000Me offers eco-friendly refillable supply cartridges.
- Intuitive user-interface
The intuitive user-interface provides color-changing status buttons for system status notifications to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate various card types, the Fargo 53220 printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo 53220 features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Ethernet connectivity
The Fargo 53220 features standard Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server which allows for remote printer sharing by many users on a network.
- Credit, debit & ATM cards
- Employee & visitor IDs
- Student & faculty IDs
- Membership & gift cards
- Access control cards
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
CR79 - adhesive-back (CR79 is slightly smaller than the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||9 - 40 Mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Monochrome printing, plus monochrome rewritable printing|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Printer Loudness||Operating: 59 dB (A)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable|
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100 cards|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||6 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)|
8 seconds (monochrome with overlay (KO) single-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single Sided|
3 years on printer and printhead (unlimited pass with Ultracard™)
|Weight & Dimensions||7.5 lbs (3.4 kg), 13.7'' x 8.8'' x 7.9'' (348mm x 224mm x 201mm)|
Fargo DTC1000Me 53220
Fargo DTC1000Me 53220 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC1000Me drivers and firmware
- DTC1000Me Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC1000Me 53220 User ManualsFind the latest version of the Fargo DTC1000Me user manual below:
- Fargo DTC1000Me User Manual
Fargo DTC1000Me 53220 Support
ID Wholesaler has the most knowledgeable and well-trained in-house technical support department in the industry. Unlike other retailers, we don't send your printer back to the manufacturer -- we fix it, fast! We offer coverage plans for your DTC1000Me:
- See our TrueSupport Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options