- Includes a free 6-month subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided hand-fed ID card printer ideal for low to mid volume card printing applications
- Special features: easy to use, portable, and built-in visual security with standard HoloKote (no overlaminate required), dye-sublimation and rewrite card printing
- Optional upgrade: encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Pronto single-sided printer
- USB cable
- Power supply and power supply cable
- Printer driver CD
- 2 T-shaped cleaning cards
- 2 year printer warranty with 1 year printhead coverage
Magicard Pronto Description
The Magicard Pronto printer offers easy-to-use, hand-fed card printing for your on-demand printing application, and is a great value for companies printing cards at smaller locations.
- Intuitive user interface
You'll love how easy the Magicard Pronto printer is to set up and operate. The Magicard Pronto ID card printer features a 3-color LED display for easy-to-understand printer status and prompts. Its UltraDriver printer driver is available in several languages and supports Microsoft Windows. Plus, the Magicard Pronto ID card printer driver allows you to fine-tune controls, such as image sharpening and coloring, to get the best results.
- Small and portable
The compact, lightweight design of the Pronto printer is suited for any desktop and travels nicely.
- Card security made easy and inexpensive
Magicard's exclusive HoloKote feature allows you to print a watermark with the Pronto printer without any added costs. The watermark is printed during the normal card printing cycle using the O panel of a standard color ribbon - there is no need to purchase expensive holographic lamination. The HoloKote watermark becomes visible when the card is viewed at an angle and can be easily enabled or disabled in your printer driver.
HoloKote for the Magicard Pronto 3649-0001 is available in four patterns: globes, keys, interlocking squares, or waves. When using the HoloKote option, the pattern of your choice is printed repeatedly across your card.When HoloKote is used along with Magicard HoloPatch cards, one area of the watermark becomes a high-visibility security seal with an appearance similar to a holographic patch, at a fraction of the cost.
- Optional magnetic stripe encoding
The Magicard Pronto printer can be ordered with magnetic stripe encoding capabilities so that you can write data to your cards at the same time as printing, as be able to your cards for more than just photo IDs.
- Corporate ID badges
- Student and faculty cards
- Visitor badges
- Retail loyalty cards
Magicard Pronto Specifications
Magicard 3649-0001 Pronto single-feed ID card printer with USB connectivity and encoding options
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
35 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||Single feed printer - cards are hand fed|
|Noise Level:||Peak: 55 dB @ 1m|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 & CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card, CR79 is slightly smaller)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)|
|Print Resolution DPI||300|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, 2003 & 2008 Server, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows & Windows 10, Mac OS|
|Warranty||2 years on printer with 1 year on printhead (limited)|
|Weight & Dimensions||9.7 lbs (4.4 kg), 8.4'' x 9.1'' x 10.6'' (215mm x 233mm x 270mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Power supply & power supply cable
Printer Driver CD
2 T-shaped cleaning cards
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Magicard Pronto Support & Downloads
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options