Fargo CardJet 410 Description
Fargo CardJet 410 ID Card Printer
The Fargo CardJet 410 printer is the choice for printing HID proximity cards.
Flawlessly prints on HID proximity cards.In traditional dye sublimation printers, the printhead is in direct contact with the card. When using technology cards with ridges and indentations from smart chips, circuits or antennas, it can cause inconsistent printing and even damage to the printhead or the card's electronics. With the Fargo CardJet 410, an HP inkjet-based print engine is used to transfer inks onto the cards. Its process involves heating the inks within an ink cartridge. This heat generates vapor bubbles that are ejected in tiny droplets through nozzles in the ink cartridge which then form your text and images on the card surface - bonding and drying instantly.
Great quality output. Expect exceptional print quality with the Fargo CardJet 410 printer. With its unmatchable 600 DPI print resolution and quality, you can enjoy razor sharp graphics, text and barcodes time after time.
Reliable print engine. The CardJet 410 printer works because it houses an ultra-dependable HP print engine. The Fargo CardJet 410 is virtually maintenance free, plus it is as easy to use as your home or office inkjet printer.
Easy consumables loading. Enjoy intuitive supplies loading with Fargo's exclusive SmartLoad card and ink cartridges. Both offer one step, error proof installations.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo CardJet 410 Specifications
- Single-side printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Print speed: 26 seconds per card
- Card cartridge capacity: 100 cards (pre-loaded in the card cartridge)
- Output hopper capacity: 50 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Card thickness: 30 mil
- Interface: USB (cable not included)
- Software driver: Microsoft Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: 18" W x 8" H x 14" D (457 mm W x 203 mm H x 356 mm D)
- Weight: 19.4 lbs (8.8 kg)
- Printer includes:US/international power cords, CD with printer drivers and user guide
Fargo CardJet 410 Options
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Extended warranties
Note: The Fargo CardJet 410 must use Fargo brand SmartLoad ink and card cartridges.
If you have questions or need assistance contact us at (800) 321-4405.
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405