Fargo DTC400 44102 Description
The Fargo DTC400 duplex printer provides an unbelievably easy and secure way to print and encode your company's plastic ID cards.
Hassle-free ribbon loading and card cleaning. Forget about hard-to-load ribbon and separate card cleaning mechanisms. Take advantage of the Fargo DTC400 duplex printer's all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning system. A SmartClean card cleaning roller and SmartLoad printer ribbon are combined into one easy-to-use, disposable cartridge.
Intuitive LCD panel. Don't get confused by other card printer's blinking LED indicator lights. With the DTC400 duplex ID card printer's LCD control panel, you'll always know the status of your printing process with its easy-to-read message prompts and commands.
Easy upgradeability to encoding.Order the Fargo DTC400 duplex printer model that suits your needs today - rest assured that it will adapt to your changing needs of tomorrow. Field installable options are available for magnetic stripe encoding and smart card personalization.
Special printer driver utility. The Fargo Workbench printer utility is a user-friendly printer security, diagnostics and firmware upgrades tool included in your driver. Through the Fargo Workbench, you can add password-controlled access to your printer, use a library of Fargo card samples, gain access to key printer and ribbon information (e.g., printer serial number, listing of installed options, ribbon type and ribbon amount used, etc.), run various troubleshooting and diagnostics tools, and more!
Microsoft Windows guaranteed compatibility. The Fargo DTC400 duplex printer has been tested to ensure it meets the Microsoft standards for Windows compatibility.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo DTC400 44102 Specifications
- Single side & duplex printing
- Color & monochrome printing
- 7 seconds (single-sided monochrome or K)
27 seconds (single-sided full color or YMCKO)
35 seconds per dual-sided full color front/black back (YMCKOK) card
- 100-card input hopper capacity (30 mil cards)
- 30-card output hopper
- Card Size: CR79 - adhesive back & CR80 - standard credit card size
- Acceptable Card Thickness Range: 20-30 mil
- Interface: USB
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003
- Warranty: 2 years on printer & printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards), including loaner printer program for the first year
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.28" x 7.9" x 8.14" (464mm x 201mm x 207mm)
- Weight: 11.55 lbs (5.22 kg)
Fargo DTC400 Duplex Printer Options
- ISO magnetic stripe encoding
- 100-card output hopper, with or without reject tray
- Ethernet with internal print server (replaces USB connection)
- Extended warranty plans thru ID Wholesaler, including option to add loaner printer coverage to standard warranty
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo DTC400 44102 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC400 44102 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC400 drivers and firmware
- Fargo DTC400 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC400 44102 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- DTC400 User Manual
Fargo DTC400 44102 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Fargo Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options