- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card laminating printer ideal for high-volume or high-security applications
- Special features: magnetic stripe encoding, standard dual-input card hopper, password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, standard Ethernet connectivity, and 2-year warranty that includes 1 year of loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC4500 duplex printer with dual-sided lamination
- USB cable
- US/international powercords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Fargo DTC4500 49510 Description
The Fargo 49510 dual-sided DTC4500 printer with magnetic stripe encoding delivers high-volume performance with maximum security. Featuring high capacity ribbon supplies, dual input hoppers, lamination, and built-in password protection, the Fargo 49510 dual-sided printer with mag stripe encoding is designed for organizations that require robust, high-volume printing on a daily basis.
- Intuitive user-interface
The Fargo 49510 printer with mag encoder features a user-friendly SmartScreen graphical display offering easy setup and printing status notifications.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo 49510 printer with mag encoder produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo 49510 printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity
Featuring high speed USB and Ethernet ports, the Fargo 49510 printer can easily integrate anywhere you need it. With the built-in internal print server you can install the Fargo 49510 on your existing network (LAN) allowing remote access printing for high-volume card issuance without having the printer directly connected to your computer.
- Enhanced security
The Fargo 49510 is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing. Dual-sided lamination also adds an additional layer of protection and security.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Fargo 49510 comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding. Magnetic encoding is a highly flexible solution for ID card personalization.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Fargo DTC4500 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Corporate IDs
- Membership cards
- Gift cards
- Customer loyalty
- Health Cards
- Mass transit
- Student IDs
Fargo DTC4500 49510 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided & dual-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
12 seconds per single-sided monochrome (KO) card
24 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
31 seconds (full-color (YMCKOK) dual-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||Dual Hoppers - 100 each|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100
100-card reject hopper (required same-side input/output card hopper)
|Noise Level:||Operating: 59 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
CR79 - adhesive-back (CR79 is slightly smaller than the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil
Note: Mylar-backed thin cards are recommended
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet with internal print server|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit); Linux*
Mac OS X v10.5 and v10.6
Driver includes Fargo Workbench Printer Utility & Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards) with 1 year printer loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||20 lbs (9.1 kg), 18.7'' x 18.9'' x 9.2'' (475mm x 480mm x 234mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty|
Fargo DTC4500 49510 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC4500 49510 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC4500 drivers and firmware
- DTC4500 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC4500 49510 User ManualsFind the latest versions of the Fargo DTC4500 user manuals below:
- Fargo DTC4500 User Manual - English
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - English
- Fargo DTC4500 User Manual - Spanish
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - Spanish
Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC4000? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Fargo DTC4500 49510 Warranty OptionsExtended Warranties & Registration
- Extended Warranty Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options