Hurry! Just like summer, this sizzling deal won't last!
For a limited time, receive -
- $300 off printer or system orders over $2,500
- Use coupon code PRINT300 at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free Shipping for orders over $100
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid August 20-31, 2018
- Includes a free 6-month subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card printer engineered for industry-leading print quality and print speeds
- Special features: USB and Ethernet connectivity, selectable print modes, compact frame with modular design, and highest-quality image resolution on the market
- Optional upgrades: magnetic stripe encoder, lamination, contact/contactless smart card encoder
- CD810 printer
- Printer driver CD
- Quick install guide
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord
- 3 year printer, printhead, & loaner coverage warranty
Datacard CD810 Description
The Datacard CD810 ID card printer is a high-speed, compact desktop printer that provides vibrant, professional-quality IDs. The enterprise-class printer comes equipped with the industry-leading CloudBadging software that allows you to print IDs in the office or on the go. Plus, your investment is automatically protected with loaner coverage provided by ID Wholesaler for the entire length of your 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- 3 year warranty with "Hot Swap" Loaner Coverage
Don't suffer downtime in the unlikely event of a failure with your printer. With ID Wholesaler's hot swap loaner coverage, your systems will never be down for an extended period of time. In the event that your printer suffers a mechanical problem and needs to be sent in for repair, ID Wholesaler will send out your loaner printer even before you ship your printer in for repairs, reducing potential downtime.
- Easy to operate
Printing is a breeze with the Datacard CD810. The intuitive icons and soft-touch LCD control panel guides you through the printing process. The input and output hoppers are both conveniently located up front, and the CD810 makes loading supply cartridges a snap.
- Superb image quality
Thanks to the 300 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch) resolution, the CD810 is capable of printing crisp graphics regardless of how detailed or intricate the image is, including 6-point text, complex two-byte character sets, and 2D bar codes.
- Flexible connectivity
The Datacard CD810 printer comes standard with both Ethernet and USB connectivity, as well as a browser-based printer manager. These features make it easy for you to integrate the CD810 into just about any IT environment or application.
- Reliable performance and superior speed
With the combination of speed and precision, the CD810 ID card printer produces a color card in 16.6 seconds and monochrome cards in 3.6 seconds, allowing you to maximize your efficiency.
- Increased card protection & longevity
Lamination reduces swipe abrasion from cards over time, making ID cards more durable. When exposed to the sun, lamination also provides a shield against image-fading UV light. This protects the high-quality images and logos on cards from fading and dye migration. The Datacard CD810 printer is capable of single- or dual-sided lamination with the dual-sided configuration. Whether your application demands clear laminates or holographic film, you can rely on the CD810 with lamination to deliver.
- Earth-friendly design
Working hard for you while being gentle to the environment - the CD810 card printer uses biodegradable supply cores and various recyclable materials.
- Optional Tactile Impression (for lamination modules only) - Call for Details!
Take card security to new heights and even add personalized branding to ID cards with Datacard's tactile impression feature. An affordable security feature ideal for any card program, tactile impression works with CD810 lamination printers to physically impresses a generic or custom design directly onto the card. Cards are instantly counterfeit and tamper resistant from a physical characteristic that is difficult to replicate yet easy to validate by inspectors. Choose from generic impressor designs that are relevant to many industries, or create a custom die impressor.
Talk to an ID Professional today to find out more about tactile impression for your CD810: (800) 321-4405
- K-12 Schools
- Colleges and Universities
Datacard CD810 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||3.6 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
16.6 seconds (full-color (YMCKT) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||25|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10 - 37 mil|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Software Drivers||Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit
Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit)
Windows 2003 R2 Server (32-bit)
Windows 2008 Server (64-bit)
Windows 2008 R2 Server (64-bit)
Windows 2012 R2 Server (64-bit)
|Warranty||36 months on printer, printhead, and loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||9 lbs (4.1 kg), 17.4'' x 8.8'' x 8.8'' (42.2 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)|
|Printer Includes||Printer Driver CD
Quick Install Guide and Warranty
Cleaning roller spindle