Now until the end of June, receive -
- $25 offorders over $250
- $75 off orders over $500
- $150 off orders over $1,000 (max. $500 in savings).
- Use coupon code SUMMER19 at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Free set-up on custom lanyards and badge reels ($240 savings)
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid June 17-30, 2019
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Easy-to-use, single-sided direct-to-card printer, ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: built-in erase/rewrite and inline card printing and encoding via one USB connection
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Fargo single-sided C50 printer
- USB cable
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
- Toll-free technical support
Fargo C50 51975 Description
If you're looking for an easy-to-use, reliable, ID card printer to get started fast, the Fargo 51975 C50 ID card printer single-sided is what you're looking for! The C50 can go from box to printing ID cards in a matter of minutes, and is the perfect solution for schools, membership cards, employee badges and more. With all-in-one printer ribbon and card cleaning cartridges, maintenance is easy.
- Easy-to-use & compact
The Fargo 51975 C50 single-sided printer is simple to use with an intuitive design that reflects system updates through color-changing buttons. Additionally, the compact footprint allows it to easily fit in the smallest office settings without taking up too much space.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo C50 single-sided card printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, this printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Print ribbon options
Choose either the EZ all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge which offers a convenient and simplified loading process making maintenance a breeze, or the ECO environmentally-friendly ribbons, which are not only better for the environment, but also budget friendly.
- Printing via one connection
The Fargo C50 51975 printer features inline card printing with one connection using a standard USB connection.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new C50 single-sided printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
Fargo C50 51975 Specifications
Fargo 51975 C50 ID card printer with USB
|Printing Capability||Single side printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
12 seconds (monochrome with overlay (KO) single-sided card)
24 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||50|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 - adhesive back
CR80 - standard credit card size
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8, Windows 10
Restricted Mac compatibility* OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, & v10.9
*A PC is required to make changes within the Workbench Printer Utility in the printer driver
Additional drivers coming:
Linux Ubuntu 12.04, Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Mandriva 2011, Red Hat 6.4, Open Suse 12.3
All drivers include Fargo Workbench Printer Utility & Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited pass with Ultracard™)|
|Weight & Dimensions||7.5 lbs (3.4 kg), 8.8''H x 13.7''W x 7.9''D (224mm x 348mm x 201mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty|
Fargo C50 51975 Support & Downloads
Fargo C50 51975 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest C50 drivers and firmware
- C50 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo C50 51975 User ManualsFind the latest version of the Fargo C50 user manual below:
- Fargo C50 User Manual
Fargo C50 51975 Warranty OptionsID Wholesaler has the most knowledgeable and well-trained in-house technical support department in the industry. Unlike other retailers, we don't send your printer back to the manufacturer -- we fix it, fast! We offer 1-, 2-, or 3-year extended warranty and loaner plans for your C50:
- See our Fargo C50 Extended Warranty & Loaner Plan
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options