This week only, receive -
- 10% off orders over $250
- 15% off orders over $500
- 20% off orders over $1,000 (max. $500 in savings).
- Use coupon code SUMMERHEAT at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid July 16-22, 2018
- Includes a free 6-month subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card printer ideal for applications with low to high security needs
- Special features:Built-in Ethernet connectivity, printer password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, and 3-year warranty that includes 1 no-questions-asked printhead replacement and 1 year of loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades:Dual-sided printing, wifi, encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC4250e printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty, plus 1 year loaner coverage
Fargo DTC4250e Description
The Fargo DTC4250e single-sided ID card printer offers simplicity, flexibility and versatility for current and future needs, and is backed by a 3-year printer warranty. Whether you need employee access cards or membership cards, the Fargo DTC4250e single-sided printer creates brilliant ID badges and crisp barcodes and signatures.
- Fast print speeds
Need cards in a jiffy? No problem! The Fargo DTC4250e single-sided card printer prints 225 full color single-sided cards per hour - 50% faster than its predecessor.
- Compact and easy to use
The small footprint allows the DTC4250e single-sided printer to easily accommodate any desktop configuration. The intuitive user-interface includes a SmartScreen graphical display to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo DTC4250e printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo DTC4250e features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Ribbon options for varying needs
Ribbons options are available depending on the needs of the organization. The EZ ribbon offers the easy-to-use disposable cartridge which is simple to load and replace. The ECO ribbon is more economical and eco-friendly. It is a refill ribbon which is to be placed into a refillable ribbon cartridge, eliminating the need to throw the plastic cartridge away with each ribbon change.
- QR code printing
Frequently used in retail and loyalty card programs, QR codes can be passed through the printer as a complete image and then printed to the card.
- Enhanced security
The Fargo DTC4250e is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing. It also offers AES-256 data encryption for data protection.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate access control badges and smart cards the printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo DTC4250e printer features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Backed by the best warranty around
To ensure you get maximum value from the investment in your card printer, the Fargo DTC4250e is backed by a 3-year printer and printhead warranty, including one no-questions-asked printhead replacement, plus 1 year of loaner printer coverage to keep your card printing program operational.
- Optional dual-sided printing (field-upgradeable)
Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the Fargo DTC4250e ID card printer is available as a single or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information or security features.
- Optional encoding
The DTC4250e also features several encoding options enabling migration to contact and contactless smart cards such as HID iCLASS technology or magnetic stripe and proximity cards.
- Corporate IDs
- Membership cards
- Gift cards
- Customer loyalty
- Health Cards
- Mass transit
- Student IDs
Fargo DTC4250e Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single side printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||6 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
16 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100 cards|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
CR79 - adhesive-back (CR79 is slightly smaller than the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet with internal print server|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8, Windows 10
Restricted Mac compatibility* OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, & v10.9
*A PC is required to make changes within the Workbench Printer Utility in the printer driver
Additional drivers coming:
Linux Ubuntu 12.04, Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Mandriva 2011, Red Hat 6.4, Open Suse 12.3
All drivers include Fargo Workbench Printer Utility & Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead (unlimited pass with Ultracard™)
1 no-questions-asked printhead replacement
1 year of loaner coverage
|Weight & Dimensions||8 lbs (3.63 kg), 18.1'' x 9.8'' x 9.2'' (460mm x 249mm x 234mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Dual-sided printing module - field-installable
Same-side input/output hopper - field-installable
dual-input card hopper - field-installable
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
Fargo DTC4250e Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC4250e DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC4250e drivers and firmware
- DTC4250e Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC4250e User ManualsFind the latest version of the Fargo DTC4250e user manual below:
- Fargo DTC4250e User Manual
Fargo DTC4250e Warranty OptionsID Wholesaler has the most knowledgeable and well-trained in-house technical support department in the industry. Unlike other retailers, we don't send your printer back to the manufacturer -- we fix it, fast! We offer 1-, 2-, or 3-year extended warranty and loaner plans for your DTC4250e:
- See our Fargo DTC4250e Extended Warranty & Loaner Plan
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options