- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card ID card printer with lamination ideal for high security card printing applications
- Special features: GSA approved FIPS 201 compliant, magnetic stripe encoding, versatile, and secure
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty plans
- SP75 dual-sided printer w/ mag stripe encoding
- USB cable
- Power supply and power supply assembly
- Printer driver CD
- ID series CD
- User guide
- Cleaning sleeve
- Cleaning card
- Install map
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
Entrust Datacard SP75 Plus Description
The Entrust Datacard SP75+ ID card printer dual-sided with lamination has been approved in meeting FIPS 201 compliance and is GSA approved. It produces highly-secure, laminated ID cards.
- Engineered for optimized reliability
The Entrust Datacard SP75+ dual-sided ID card printer with lamination features few moving parts and a high duty cycle, allowing you to consistently keep your operating costs to a minimum, while creating IDs quickly. In addition, the Entrust Datacard SP75 Plus card printer is equipped with a 2 year standard factory warranty on both printer and printhead.
- Increased security with built-in lamination
The Entrust Datacard SP75+ printer is highly versatile in the way that it can laminate cards printed by another printer or print cards without a laminate, as well as apply the same laminate to both sides, or different laminates to each side of the card. It adds durability against everyday use and exposure. Plus with Entrust Datacard's DuraGuard overlaminates, you can increase protection from forgery or counterfeiting with a range of standard holographic images and/or customized text and graphics. Take advantage of the Entrust Datacard SP75+ printer's standard fluorescent UV printing capability to add another dimension of security and uniqueness to your cards.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Entrust Datacard 573590-002 dual-sided laminating ID card printer comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding. Magnetic stripe encoding is a highly flexibly solution that allows you to combine your photo ID card application with other applications such as access control, time and attendance tracking, debit transacting, and more!
- Optional extended warranty plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. (Add an extended warranty plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Entrust Datacard SP75+ card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- College and Universities
- Other security-conscious organizations
Entrust Datacard SP75 Plus Support & Downloads
Entrust Datacard SP75 Plus DownloadsVisit the Entrust Datacard support page to find the latest SP75 Plus drivers and firmware
- - Entrust Datacard SP75+ Firmware & Drivers
Entrust Datacard SP75 Plus User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- SP75 Plus User Manual
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options