- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided high-definition printer ideal for durable, multi-function cards
- Special features: vivid, high-definition printing, modular design, built-in Ethernet connectivity, and 2-year warranty that includes 1 year of loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades: dual-sided printing , encoding, single- or dual-sided lamination, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- HDP5000 single-sided retransfer printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year printer warranty with lifetime printhead coverage
- 1 year printer loaner coverage
The Fargo HDP5000 89000 ID card printer has been discontinued, and has been replaced with the next generation Fargo HDP5000 ID card printer.
Please see the Supplies tab for Fargo HDP5000-specific supplies and replacement parts. Additionally, if you are looking for user manuals, support, or downloads, please see the Support & Downloads tab for more information.
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||30-50 mil - printing only|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing|
|Printer Loudness||Peak: 65 dB @ 1m|
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet with internal print server|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit); Linux*|
Mac OS X v10.4/v10.5
Driver includes Fargo Workbench Printer Utility, a user-friendly diagnostics tool
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Printer Options||Encoding -|
Lamination module (field-upgradeable)
Door & cartridge security locks
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
|Output Hopper Capacity||200|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||26 seconds (full-color (YMC) single-sided card)|
32 seconds (full-color (YMCK) single-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Warranty||2 years on printer and lifetime printhead coverage (unlimited passes with Fargo-certified supplies) with 1 year printer loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||16 lbs (7.3 kg), 12.25'' x 11.50'' x 9.25'' (313mm x 292mm x 235mm)|
Fargo HDP5000 89000
Fargo HDP5000 89000 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest HDP5000 drivers and firmware
- Fargo HDP5000 Firmware & Drivers
Fargo HDP5000 89000 User ManualsFind the latest versions of the Fargo HDP5000 user manuals below:
- Fargo HDP5000 User Manual - English
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - English
- Fargo HDP5000 User Manual - Spanish
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - Spanish
Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC400? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options