- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for low budget, low volume card printing applications
- Special features: easy-to-use, affordable supplies, includes everything needed to start a plastic card program, access to free online card design templates
- Evolis Badgy printer
- YMCKO color ribbon
- 100 30mil PVC cards
- Evolis Badge Studio+ software
- USB cable & power supply
- 1 year printer & printhead warranty
Evolis Badgy200 System Description
The Evolis Badgy200 Card Printing System is an affordable solution, ideal for low volume card printing applications. It's a complete, out-of-the-box, all-in-one solution that is perfect for novice users.
The Badgy System includes:
- Badgy200 card printer
- Evolis Badge Studio® + card personalization software (compatible with Mac and PC)
- An extensive online card template library
- A consumables pack, including a ribbon and plastic cards
- Easy operation
The versatile Evolis Badgy200 system is a snap to install and is used just like a standard office printer. It has a compact, lightweight design that fits perfectly into just about any office workspace. Badgy features a 25-card input/output tray at the front, ribbon reloading at the top, and the USB and power connection at the back. Additionally, an LCD control panel makes the printer easy to operate.
- Quality and cost effectiveness
Badgy200 features full-color, photographic quality prints that cover the entire surface of a plastic card. Badgy is also capable of printing readable barcodes. Whether you’re printing one card or 100 cards, overall card printing costs are impressively low and easy on the budget. Plus, you’ll use less power when using the money-saving hibernation mode.
Badge Studio Plus and Badgy Premium Suite® for Windows®
Badgy comes with a single installation CD that includes Badge Studio + software, card templates, and the printer driver.
- Design and print professional-looking, edge-to-edge badges or ID cards with the Evolis Badge Studio + software, included with Badgy200. It's compatible with PC and Mac operating systems and allows you to create personalized badges in minutes.
- Badgy Premium Suite for Windows software allows you to control your printer from your computer. Premium Suite includes:
- Printer driver
- Printer management and configuration tool with graphic notifications
- 24/7 online support
- Find a free card template library at badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice, adding text, logos, photos, and more.
Color Ribbon, Cards, and Power Accessories
Badgy200 B22U0000RS includes all of the supplies and printer accessories you'll need to start printing cards right away:
- Full-color YMCKO ribbon with a 100-print capacity
- 100 blank PVC cards, the size of a standard credit card
- Installation CD, including the printer driver, Badge Studio Plus software, and card template
- USB cable
- Power supply and power cable
Personalize and print badges or ID cards with the Evolis Badgy whenever you need them - in batches or one at a time:
- Staff ID badges
- Membership cards
- Event badges
- Visitor badges
- Gift and loyalty cards
Evolis Badgy200 System Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||38 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
11 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||25|
|Output Hopper Capacity||25|
|Noise Level:||Operating: <60 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-30 mil|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit); & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Linux*
(Note: Mac and Linux drivers are downloadable from the Evolis website)
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Warranty||1 year on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||3.75 lbs (1.7 kg), 5.78'' x 7.87'' x 10.86'' (147mm x 200mm x 276mm)|
|Printer Includes||YMCKO color ribbon
100 30mil PVC cards
Evolis Badge Studio + design software
Free, online access to Badgy200 templates
USB cable & power supply
1 year printer & printhead warranty
Evolis Badge Studio version + Specifications
|Printing Capability||Full-color one-sided|
|Database||Connects to Microsoft Excel datasheets
Import data from .csv, .txt, .xls, & .xlsx
|Encoding||1-D (linear) and 2-D barcodes|