Access Control Services Exclusively at ID Wholesaler
SimpleAccess is a full-service access control provider for small and medium businesses. SimpleAccess provides project management, field installation, onsite and remote support, training and onboarding, and ongoing support for your access control needs.
Take the hassle out of access control projects
- Our access experts manage and coordinate the project from beginning through go-live
- We then provide ongoing support to make sure you and your system are successful
- One contact to manage the details; so you stay focused on your business
Field Installation and Services
On-site or a new site – we’ll manage it for you!
- We’ll coordinate your installation with our local installers, whether it’s one local site or multiple sites across the country
- We’ll help define and troubleshoot your access control needs on-site
- We provide configuration & onboarding services
Onboarding and Professional Services
Our specialists coach your team to system success with ongoing support.
- We onboard your team with training and coaching to ensure system success
- Ongoing support is provided to help optimize settings, add more doors, or train new employees and users
- Enhanced onboarding services are available for customers needing additional training, user database upload, and device configuration.
- Professional Services are also available for provisioning, pre-configuration, or training either remotely or on-site.
The SimpleAccess Advantage
Experience the difference!
- We designed our solution for busy managers and owners to save you time
- Our experts advise, guide, and manage the details for you
- Our Start-to-Finish Process removes the burdens of a project; so you can stay focused on your business!
You’re Busy, We Can Help
Save Time with a Hassle-Free Process
- Start-to-Finish Service: We manage the details for you from consultation to installation to onboarding & more.
- Keep it simple: With one company to contact, you avoid the complexity of managing multiple steps and people.
- Ongoing support: Our dedicated specialists help your staff after go-live to optimize, coach, and ensure success.
Save Money with Smart Technologies
- Smart designs: By using the latest technologies, our smart designs are up to 75% less than traditional designs.
- More value: Save on project costs by spending less on software, dedicated PC’s, wiring, and installation labor.
Add Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Access your way: Convenient, keyless access with choice of mobile device, access cards, fobs, or pin codes.
- Access anywhere: Know what’s happening at your facility with notifications, activity logs, and remote access.
- Secure more doors: Easily and affordably add more doors and access points to your smart access control system.