Fargo HID recently released a new, enhanced family of direct-to-card printers, including the Fargo DTC1250e.
The economical Fargo DTC1250e is the fastest printer in its class! Designed for small to medium sized ID applications, the DTC1250e is ideal for a range of applications, such as student IDs, employee badges, and access control cards. It features a number of the same features as its predecessor, the Fargo DTC1000, plus a number of enhancements.
Fargo DTC1250e Key Features
- Compact design: The DTC1250e can easily fit on any desktop, large or small.
- Built-in erase and rewrite: To save money on temporary cards, such as visitor badges, the DTC1250e can print, erase, and rewrite cards multiple times.
- Ribbon options: Choose either the EZ ribbons that offer a disposable easy-to-use cartridge that makes loading and replacing your ribbon cartridge a snap, or the ECO ribbon, which has a reusable cartridge, making it eco-friendly and economical.
- QR code printing: This printer fully supports QR (quick response) codes which are encrypted specifically for smart phones. QR codes are a great way to drive traffic to your business or organization's website!
- AES-256 data decryption: Increased security comes standard with the support of AES-256 data decryption to help protect your data.
- Optional upgrades: The DTC1250e can be customized with dual-sided printing, Ethernet and/or Wi-Fi connectivity, and encoding, as well as extended warranty and training options.
To learn more, check out the Fargo DTC1250e product page or call an ID Professional at (800) 321-4405.