Fargo HID recently released a new, enhanced family of direct-to-card printers, including the Fargo DTC4250e.
The Fargo DTC4250e offers simplicity, flexibility, and versatility for businesses with low to high security needs - and is backed by a 3-year warranty! It features a number of the same features as its predecessor, the Fargo DTC4000, plus a number of enhancements.
Fargo DTC4250e Key Features
- Fast print speeds: You work fast - and the Fargo DTC4250e can keep up with you! It prints up to 225 full color cards per hour - 50% faster than its predecessor.
- Ribbon options: Choose either the EZ ribbons that offer a disposable, easy-to-use cartridge that makes loading and replacing your ribbon cartridge a snap! We also carry the ECO ribbon which has a reusable cartridge, making it eco-friendly and economical.
- Enhanced security: Designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, the DTC4250e offers built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing. It also offers AES-256 data decryption for data protection.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity with optional wi-fi: Unlike i's predecessor, Ethernet comes standard in the DTC4250e, plus optional wi-fi for mobile printing is available.
- Optional upgrades: The DTC4250e can be customized with dual-sided printing, Wi-Fi connectivity, same-side input/output hopper, dual-input hopper, and encoding, as well as extended warranty and training options.