- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Reverse-transfer printer ideal for durable, multi-function cards
- Special features: vivid print quality and 3 year warranty with lifetime printhead coverage
- Optional upgrades: encoding, lamination, and extended warranty plans
- Prima 4 Uno single-sided printer
- USB cable
- Microsoft Windows drivers CD
- Power cord
- Instructional manual
- 3 year printer warranty with lifetime printhead coverage
- 3 years of loaner coverage
The Magicard Prima 4 is an ideal choice for producing top quality, durable cards.
- High quality retransfer printing technology
A key advantage of images printed on the Magicard Prima 4 printer is the enhanced wear protection, excellent print quality, and true over-the-edge printing that is achieved with retransfer technology. The Magicard Prima 4 card printer also offers the ability to print cards with uneven surfaces (e.g., technology cards with embedded electronics) and the ability to print onto non-PVC cards (e.g., ABS, PET, PVH and Polycarbonate).
- Intuitive user interface
The Prima 4 printer features a user-friendly graphical driver that provides auto ribbon detection, auto-cleaning prompts, and ribbon status level updates. Its LCD panel changes color based on printer status messages, prompts, and troubleshooting. The Prima 4 printer also offers convenient front access for ribbon and card supplies loading.
- Three year warranty and loaner service included
The exclusive Magicard UltraCoverPlus warranty is included with the Magicard Prima 4. This warranty provides three years of full printer coverage with a loaner printer service, plus lifetime printhead coverage.
- Optional dual-sided printing
Need to print on both sides of your card? Select the Prima 4 Duo Dual-Sided Printer option..
- Optional encoding
The Magicard Prima 4 allows for magnetic stripe, smart card and contactless encoding options to create feature-rich ID cards.
- Optional lamination
Add more durability and increased security to your personalized cards with Magicard Prima 4 In-line Lamination Unit (ILU). The ILU easily integrates with the Prima 4 printer and delivers outstanding lamination results whether your application calls for holographic film or overlaminate patches. Both lamination modules offer front loading for ease-of-use and convenience. Temperature and speed settings can be easily adjusted via the LCD display panel to optimize results for varying card types including polycarbonate.
- Optional extended warranty plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Magicard Prima 4 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- State and federal governments
- Military agencies
- Banking/Financial organizations
- Medium to large organizations
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10 - 40 Mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing|
|Printer Includes||USB cable|
Microsoft Windows drivers CD
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000,Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008|
|Printer Options||Encoding -|
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler
|Output Hopper Capacity||100|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||36 seconds (full-color (YMCK) single-sided card)|
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Warranty||3 years on printer and lifetime printhead coverage with printer loaner service|
|Weight & Dimensions||34.1 lbs (15.5 kg), 13.5'' x 13'' x 12.6'' (343mm x 320mm x 330mm)|
Magicard Prima 4 Uno
Magicard Prima 4 Uno DownloadsVisit the Magicard support page to find the latest Prima 4 drivers and firmware
- Magicard Prima 4 Firmware & Drivers
Magicard Prima 4 Uno User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual below:
- Magicard Prima 4 User Manual
Magicard Prima 4 Uno Support
Extended Warranties & Registration
- Magicard Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options