It's a great time to upgrade to a new Fargo ID card printer!
Trade-in your old printer for a DTC1500XE, DTC1500, DTC4500e, DTC4250e, or DTC1250e & get up to a $500 credit!
Qualifying New Printers & Trade-In Credit
DTC1500XE Single-Sided Printer
DTC1500XE Dual-Sided Printer
DTC1500XE Laminating Printer
DTC4500e Single-Sided Printer
DTC4500e Dual-Sided Printer
DTC4500e Lamination Printer
Qualifying Trade-in Printers Most card printers from Fargo and other manufacturers may be traded in. Printers MUST include the board and most of the internal components, but do not need to be functioning. Final determination of qualifying printers is at the sole discretion of Fargo HID.
- Promotion valid on qualifying printer purchases made between April 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
- Trade-In units must be returned to HID Global’s Austin headquarters no later than January 15, 2020, to receive credit.
- UPTrade credit is issued to your ID Wholesaler account once the traded-out printer is received and approved by Fargo and the new printer has shipped.
- Special quotes or bids are not eligible for UPTrade Credit.
- Large projects or UPTrade requests greater than ten units will be subject to pre-approval.
- May not be combined with any other offer.