- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided printer ideal for high-volume card printing applications
- Special features: encodes and prints cards simultaneously, high-volume 500 card input & output hoppers, easy access to consumables, combines encoding options in a single unit
- Optional upgrades: encoding
- Evolis Quantum2 printer
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Up/Down magnetic stripe encoder
- Smart Contact Station
- 1 year printer & printhead warranty (500,000 passes)
Combining the power of an industrial machine with the flexibility of a desktop printer, the Evolis Quantum 2 dual-sided printer offers versatility and modularity for any organization requiring high-volume printing of plastic ID cards. With the ability to be customized on-site by the user, the Evolis Quantum 2 dual-sided printer is easily scaled to meet evolving card personalization needs.
- Standard encoding
The Evolis Quantum 2 printer will speed up the card personalization process for your organization with its exclusive detachable and reversible encoding unit. The encoding unit is versatile enough to combine magnetic, smart contact and contactless encoders - all in a single unit - and allows you to print and encode cards without flipping the cards over. Plus, almost any smart chip encoder can be upgraded on-site by simply connecting to a dedicated electronic panel. The Evolis Quantum 2 printer is ideal for an organization whose needs may change and evolve.
- High performance
The modular design of the Quantum 2 plastic card printer speeds up the card personalization process by encoding and printing cards simultaneously. Two detachable card hoppers with a capacity of 500 cards each allow it to deliver 1,000 personalized cards per hour in monochrome, and more than 150 full-color cards per hour.
- Easy to use and maintain
The Quantum 2 plastic card printer's 2-line LCD and status LED offer the user helpful operating alerts. An airtight metal body offers full protection against dust which, along with a new advanced cleaning process with top and bottom dual cleaning rollers, makes the Quantum 2 reliable and easy to use.
- Optional encoding upgrades
While magnetic stripe and smart card encoding come standard, you can assemble your own encoder, thanks to the easy-to-access connecting board.
- Medium- to large-sized corporations
- Healthcare facilities
- Recreational facilities (membership & loyalty cards)
- Government facilities
- High School Student IDs & College Student Ids
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||31 - 40 Mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & Monochrome|
|Printer Includes||USB cable|
Microsoft Windows drivers
Up/Down (reversible) magnetic strip encoder - ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo
Smart contact station
|Input Hopper Capacity||500 Cards|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP,Windows Server 2003,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10,Linux,Mac OS X|
|Output Hopper Capacity||500|
20-card reject hopper
|Warranty||1 year on printer and printhead (limited to 500,000 passes)|
|Weight & Dimensions||47.8 lbs, 11.81'' x 22.32'' x 33.46'' (300mm x 567mm x 850mm)|
Evolis Quantum 2
Evolis Quantum 2 DownloadsVisit the Evolis support page to find the latest Quantum 2 drivers and firmware
- Evolis Quantum 2 Firmware & Drivers
Evolis Quantum 2 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- Quantum 2 User Manual
Evolis Quantum 2 Support
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options