- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for applications with low to high security needs
- Special features: magnetic stripe encoding, printer password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, and 2-year warranty that includes 1 year of loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC4000 dual-sided printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Fargo DTC4000 48110 Description
Designed for applications with low to high security needs, the Fargo 48110 dual-sided DTC4000 printer with magnetic stripe encoding delivers versatility for current and future needs by combining a high level of simplicity and flexibility. Whether you need employee ID cards or membership cards, the Fargo 48110 dual-sided printer with mag stripe encoding creates brilliant ID badges and crisp barcodes and digital signatures.
- Compact design
The small footprint allows the Fargo 48110 printer with mag encoder to easily accommodate any desktop configuration.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo 48110 printer with mag encoder produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo 48110 printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- All-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge
An all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridges offer a convenient and simplified loading process making maintenance a breeze.
- Intuitive user-interface
The intuitive user-interface includes a SmartScreen graphical display to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Enhanced security
The Fargo 48110 printer is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate access control badges and smart cards, the Fargo 48110 printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo 48110 features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Fargo 48110 comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding. Magnetic encoding is a highly flexible solution for ID card personalization.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Fargo DTC4000 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Corporate IDs
- Membership cards
- Gift cards
- Customer loyalty
- Health Cards
- Mass transit
- Student Ids
Fargo DTC4000 48110 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC4000 48110 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC4000 drivers and firmware
- DTC4000 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC4000 48110 Warranty OptionsExtended Warranties & Registration
- Extended Warranty Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options