- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card printer designed for mid-level volume card printing
- Special features: all-in-one ribbon and cleaning cartridge, intuitive LCD panel, and special printer driver utility
- Optional upgrades: Ethernet connectivity, encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC400e dual-sided printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year warranty
The Fargo HID dual-sided DTC400e printer makes printing and encoding your plastic cards incredibly easy. Featuring a modular design, the Fargo DTC400e printer can be upgraded and configured to match your evolving needs, enabling you to add Ethernet or encoding if needed.
Note: The Fargo dual-sided DTC400e printer (Fargo 54102) is the new, enhanced version of the Fargo DTC400 printer. The Fargo 54100 directly replaces Fargo 44102, as well as its various configurations.
- Easy operation and maintenance
The Fargo dual-sided DTC400e printer provides hassle-free supplies loading that even the non-technical user can appreciate. Its all-in-one cartridge combines the ribbon and cleaning roller into a single, convenient assembly, saving you both time and the messy hassle of torn, wasted ribbons and separate card cleaning mechanisms. The DTC400e printer verifies that you've inserted the correct ribbon cartridge and will alert you if you haven't.
- Auto-cleaning of each card
The cleaning roller for the Fargo 54102 printer auto cleans each card before it comes in direct contact with the printhead. Because the cleaning mechanism is included with each new ribbon cartridge, you are effortlessly performing a crucial step in protecting your printhead and maintaining high quality results.
- Intuitive LCD panel
Don't live in confusion with another card printer's blinking LED indicator lights. With the DTC400e printer's LCD control panel, you'll always know the status of your printing process with its easy-to-follow message prompts and commands.
- Printing on a variety of card types
Print superb results on a variety of card types and materials. The DTC400e features color printing enhancements that produce true-to-life photos, and sharp text and images. Plus, you can enjoy these great results on a wide range of card materials, including thin cards, rewritable cards, holographic foil cards, and technology cards.
- Special printer driver utility
The Fargo single-sided DTC400e printer features the exclusive Fargo Workbench printer utility. The Fargo Workbench is a user-friendly printer security, diagnostics and firmware upgrades tool included in your driver. Through the workbench, you can:
- Add password-controlled access
- Use a library of card samples
- Gain access to key printer and ribbon information (e.g., printer serial number, listing of installed options, ribbon type, ribbon amount used, etc.)
- Run various troubleshooting and diagnostics tools and more!
- Optional single-sided printing
Do you only need to print on one side of the card? No problem, the Fargo 400e ID card printer is available in a single-sided version. View the Fargo DTC400e Single-Sided ID Card Printer.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity
The DTC400e card printer features optional Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server which allows for remote printer sharing by many users on a network. (
- Optional encoding
The DTC400e also features several encoding options enabling magnetic stripe, contact or contactless smart cards, and proximity cards. (
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted.
- Financial / banking institutions
- Hospitals & health care facilities
- K-12 schools & universities
- State & federal government agencies
- Small- to mid-sized corporations
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 - adhesive back|
CR80 - standard credit card size
|Card Thickness Accepted|
|Printer Color Capability|
|Print Resolution DPI|
|Printer Includes||USB cable|
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Interface||USB 1.1 & USB 2.0 compatible (optional Ethernet w/ internal print server)|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit); Linux*|
Driver includes Fargo Workbench Printer Utility - a user-friendly diagnostic tool
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Printer Options||Encoding -|
100-card output hopper, with or without reject tray
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
15-card reject hopper
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)|
27 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
35 seconds (full-color (YMCKOK) dual-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided & dual-sided printing|
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards) with 1 year printer loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||11.55 lbs (5.22 kg), 18.28'' x 7.9'' x 8.14'' (464mm x 201mm x 207mm)|
Fargo DTC400e 54102
Fargo DTC400e 54102 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC400e drivers and firmware
- Fargo Support: DTC400e Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC400e 54102 User Manuals
Find the latest versions of the Fargo DTC400e user manuals below:
- Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC400? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Our team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options